Is it true that China owes Somalia and other “facts” about Somalia according to Pro-blacks

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
1. A lot of blacks have to me that China runs Somalia or is about to take it over
2. White people owe it now
3. Somalis were the first slaves to arrive in North America
4. Before African had contact with Africa, blacks didn’t kill each other, the wars were just a little sparing and would just tied up the enemies and would be released after the war was over
5. If a race war happened, then Somalis sided with them

1. A lot of blacks have to me that China runs Somalia or is about to take it over
4. Before African had contact with Africa, blacks didn’t kill each other, the wars were just a little sparing and would just tied up the enemies and would be released after the war was over

Somali is the first African country to defeat a European power both at land and sea. We never got enslaved as we did the enslaving. No AA has Somali DNA these folks need to stop begging us. Minus skin colour we have nothing in common. Everything you listed is BS and hoteps need to get a life.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Naya what is your agenda? :stressed:
I feel really stupid for listening and caring about how Americans label me for all this time. They’re clearly retarded. Other races aren’t that much better. White neoconservatives say that you’re stupid and uncivilized, but you needed a bomb to conquer us .
I pointed this out to a Mexican( a naco) guy that trying to talk about how all Africans were and lost their culture. Technically, you lost to one country( the off brand ones) and they took our language.Spaniards made you put sugar canes, so technically just you and AAs have more in common than me. He countered that he has light skin and “good” hair. That means nothing because there’s AAs with light skin, like Mariah Carey and that just means that your grandma was Cortez’ bed wrench.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I feel really stupid for listening and caring about how Americans label me for all this time. They’re clearly retarded. Other races aren’t that much better. White neoconservatives say that you’re stupid and uncivilized, but you needed a bomb to conquer us .
I pointed this out to a Mexican( a naco) guy that trying to talk about how all Africans were and lost their culture. Technically, you lost to one country( the off brand ones) and they took our language.Spaniards made you put sugar canes, so technically just you and AAs have more in common than me. He countered that he has light skin and “good” hair. That means nothing because there’s AAs with light skin, like Mariah Carey and that just means that your grandma was Cortez’ bed wrench.
chloe.gif

I get what you mean.... are you Muslim? or Somali?

Somali is the first African country to defeat a European power both at land and sea. We never got enslaved as we did the enslaving. No AA has Somali DNA these folks need to stop begging us. Minus skin colour we have nothing in common. Everything you listed is BS and hoteps need to get a life.
nah im p sure the malians beat the portuguese first but yea we were the first to defeat them in naval combat

Are you on crack?

I’ve got a stroke from reading this

Either way why do AA claim africa???? They always used to bully Africans and never acknowledged their west African ancestry until Black Panther happened and west African culture became a trend.
a lot of West Africans that live in the US complain about AA and Mentioned how uneducated they are and how they are such self haters and are extremely uneducated. They don’t know the differences between race and ethnicity.

Either way, I was arguing with AA on tiktok because they claimed that they had the right to feel offended if anyone wore African attire. And I even KINDLY explained them that they had no relations with the North, East and the south.

nah im p sure the malians beat the portuguese first but yea we were the first to defeat them in naval combat

Yes we defeated the Portuguese when they showed up in Barawa and through naval battles . This being a landmark moment where they were defeated on both fronts.

:denzelnigga: