Is it true salafis are the top womanizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ofcourse there is men who are not like how im going to describe but I couldn't help notice after spending 2 weeks in close quarters with salafis that all they think about is how many women you married and how many wives you got its almost as its a competition

Some of these men use the deen to carry on with their womanizing I respect someone who womanizers but doesn't use the deen!

ofcourse there is men who are not like how im going to describe but I couldn't help notice after spending 2 weeks in close quarters with salafis that all they think about is how many women you married and how many wives you got its almost as its a competition

Some of these men use the deen to carry on with their womanizing I respect someone who womanizers but doesn't use the deen!
Well said wallahi. A lot of them are big hypocrites.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

Theyre men. period.

Lol the weird thing is there are certain girls that are into it :mjlol: bloody weirdos. Any guy whos preaching about my mascara to me everyday will be cancelled nacalla. Any guy who wears a salwar kameez and isnt desi is cancelled. When their dawahs only consist of aroos theyre cancelled. If they act like im not there when im clearly yapping about something they are cancelled.

Yes. Remember Nouman Ali Khan? They're all like that.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Salafis look like a real cult. Broke member joins the team and two years later he's financially doing better and starts marrying 18 year old virgins to his satisfaction.
Just see the lifestyle of hardcore Salifis in Nairobi... Most of them got big malls and big libraries and plenty of wives.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Salafis look like a real cult. Broke member joins the team and two years later he's financially doing better and starts marrying 18 year old virgins to his satisfaction.
Just see the lifestyle of hardcore Salifis in Nairobi... Most of them got big malls and big libraries and plenty of wives.

If that's the case, what's stopping you from becoming a Salafi and prospering?

Neefs on the internet call any man that has a big beard and is a little knowledgeable on the deen a Salafi :mjlol: Don't be like them.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If that's the case, what's stopping you from becoming a Salafi and prospering?

Neefs on the internet call any man that has a big beard and is a little knowledgeable on the deen a Salafi :mjlol: Don't be like them.
It's actually a real cult... It's called "itisaam" and many prominent scholars who preach extremism and supported Al Shabaab (some of 'em still do) are head of the cult.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It's actually a real cult... It's called "itisaam" and many prominent scholars who preach extremism and supported Al Shabaab (some of 'em still do) are head of the cult.

This is what I mean with people on the internet just calling anyone and everything Salafi.

Ictisaam + Al Shabaab = Muslim Brotherhood. They don't have the same ideology mate, look towards Egypt for whom Al Shabaab get their Aqeedah from, not Saudi Arabia.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Alot of so called "salafis" are womanisers since I learnt they all approach each other and stuff and some weird things happen in that society that we'd be shocked about. Sad they're tarnishing the salafi name as if all religious people are liars and up for show and not true to the deen.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
This is what I mean with people on the internet just calling anyone and everything Salafi.

Ictisaam + Al Shabaab = Muslim Brotherhood. They don't have the same ideology mate, look towards Egypt for whom Al Shabaab get their Aqeedah from, not Saudi Arabia.
Wahhabism is the root of all extremism not Egypt. Saudi Arabia's attempt to replace mainstream Sunni Islam with the harsh intolerance of its Wahhabist ideology has worked wonders which is why the Islamic world is filled with terror.
Al Shabaab=Wahhabist ideology.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The #MosqueMeToo is coming. Get ready :siilaanyosmile:
They already did one on twitter about assault in Makkah beside the kaaba and then they talked about what happened in the Masjid. Tbh it's good they're talking about it but they should just tell the police and not make it huge on social media since sadly some ignorant people use that as an excuse to abuse muslim females on the street or work more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts