Is it socially acceptable to drink milk?

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
We’re you with Somalis?
If not then you do know almost everyone in the world apart from Europeans is lactose intolerant…..

so drinking milk is very foreign to them, most people have soy milk or almond milk in the fridge exclusively for cereal and stuff

me personally I love milk
69917264-93C3-4727-81C3-527DBB83930E.png

FB66ED97-A6DE-40B2-9697-0AA1D8A316DC.jpeg

Throw this in your milk omggg IYKYK

Hot water??
Indeed so, and I have got a nice flask in my bagpack. And with lemon, ginger, or ginzeng root. It does great wonders for one's immune system. Gone are pesky seasonal cold, migraines, low energy and a host of other inflictions, plus your body is well hydrated. You should try it. Do you know how nomads and bedwins crunch thirst in the desert? Covering up, and with hot tea with na3na3, the opposite of what city folks do. 7asir fasir!

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Indeed so, and I have got a nice flask in my bagpack. And with lemon, ginger, or ginzeng root. It does great wonders for one's immune system. Gone are pesky seasonal cold, migraines, low energy and a host of other inflictions, plus your body is well hydrated. You should try it. Do you know how nomads and bedwins crunch thirst in the desert? Covering up, and with hot tea with na3na3, the opposite of what city folks do. 7asir fasir!
Yes covering up in a white areo dynamic robe in a low humid area like our region and drinking some shax is good. But hot water just seems weird to me. I was imagining you having a bottle of hot plain water 😂😂

If it isn't Tea I expect my water to be served cold or mild.

Yes covering up in a white areo dynamic robe in a low humid area like our region and drinking some shax is good. But hot water just seems weird to me. I was imagining you having a bottle of hot plain water 😂😂

If it isn't Tea I expect my water to be served cold or mild.
Plain boiled hot water too, one gets used to it.

It is 'shaah' by the way.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
We’re you with Somalis?
If not then you do know almost everyone in the world apart from Europeans is lactose intolerant…..

so drinking milk is very foreign to them, most people have soy milk or almond milk in the fridge exclusively for cereal and stuff

me personally I love milkView attachment 297022
View attachment 297023
Throw this in your milk omggg IYKYK
Imagine being lactose intolerant. How does most of the world not drink milk.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Stunt on these lactose intolerant beasts, next time buy full fat milk and chug it down. Make sure to stare down on the lowly manlets, guess they should have drank their milk.

A somali cannot feel social anxiety my friend, drink that caano.

stone cold steve austin wwe GIF

Trending