Is it ok to call somali girls naaya

It's their men who are too jiilec bro a waqooyi girl knows her place, while a koonfur thinks she's a queen. You gotta put them on their places akhi:tocry:

How are konfuur guys jileec when you're the one gossiping about them like a primadonna? :silanyosmile:

It seems like your place is in the kitchen making me sambuus and shaah nayaa.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
true unless u grab her ass and tap them tiddies until u get that right tune if not carawello will come for ur soul
You a martian like wayne? You can say naaya to xalimos when u get comfortable. it could be a couple houŕs lol depending on you.

Damn near every women ive dealt with has said naaya ma idhahesa after ive called her it lol. Some with a smirk and some genuinely angry.

naah they f*ck the farm animals too
Who can't resist that goat booty.
Screen-Shot-2019-04-09-at-12.56.10-PM1.jpg

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I‘m from the north and only find it offensive when a stranger would say it, other than that i dont really, i get nayaa‘d a lot at home :mjcry: you get used it.

How are konfuur guys jileec when you're the one gossiping about them like a primadonna? :silanyosmile:

Is daji I only called halimo naaya once and I had to run away:wow: Just lemme be a Chad in front of the mandem, is that too much to ask for:kendrickcry:

What he means is that Reer waqooyi boys are straight up and direct when they are speaking and will tell you the truth whether you like it or not, whereas koonfur boys will treat you like a princess even if you don’t deserve it
I don’t know about the gossiping part :manny:

Jungle

VIP
What he means is that Reer waqooyi boys are straight up and direct when they are speaking and will tell you the truth whether you like it or not, whereas koonfur boys will treat you like a princess even if you don’t deserve it
Vice versa. People say the same thing about waqooyi women but from my experience they just blurt out shit with no thoùght. Princess kulaha :pachah1:

I'm Northerner savage, when I speak my shit I mean it, when I shoot my shot I never miss. We are direct forward niggas, I'm no sweet talker.

Men from hargeisa don’t really say Naya to their women. it’s the men from burco that say it more. You’d hear a man say Naya abo to his daughter :mjlol:

Trending