Is it ok to call somali girls naaya

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My hooyos side of my family is waqooyi when I call them naaya they don't care but yesterday I was with my dad's side which are reer mudug and when I walked into a room full of girls I said wassup lil naayas and they all started bookhing out and tryna scrap me wtf why do some care and some don't is it regional thing or is it personal?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
me personally I don't care. I've noticed that a lot of somali girls say "naaya" as a term for "hey sis". i don't find it offensive as long as you don't use it as "naaya pick this up" or whatever. Don't degrade me:idontlike:

I'm not even saying it to be "dominant" or whatever I just use it the same way I'd walk into a group of boys and say wassup my waryas:kanyeshrug:

Konfuur tings are just too aggressive :westbrookwtf:
It's their men who are too jiilec bro a waqooyi girl knows her place, while a koonfur thinks she's a queen. You gotta put them on their places akhi:tocry:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I use naaya on my wife sometimes. It's not a problem in waqooyi but Xalimos from other regions treat the word naaya as if it's in the same league as "n*gger" like as if they went through slavery and were constantly disrespected with that word.

Naaya is just like warya. I can't call my father or elders warya because that's ceeb same way as you can't call your mother or aunties "naaya". That's one thing every region agree on.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
If your not my family or friend you got no rights to call me naaya ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฌ

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I use naaya on my wife sometimes. It's not a problem in waqooyi but Xalimos from other regions treat the word naaya as if it's in the same league as "n*gger" like as if they went through slavery and were constantly disrespected with that word.

Naaya is just like warya. I can't call my father or elders warya because that's ceeb same way as you can't call your mother or aunties "naaya". That's one thing every region agree on.
Is ur wife waqooyi? Xalimos be tripping over that word wallahi I be calling ajnabi girls ho's and bytches and they don't care but I call a mali girl naaya they lose their shit

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Hey naaya oops

Gimme your number we got to be friends now :ohdamn:
bfefb401ed8f1f7a3fee62d76a2856a4.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Is ur wife waqooyi? Xalimos be tripping over that word wallahi I be calling ajnabi girls ho's and bytches and they don't care but I call a mali girl naaya they lose their shit

Nope, but she got used to it. She understands it's a norm in my region and she knew my father was an educated and wealthy man and was surprised when I told her he uses "naaya" to his wife. He uses it normally and means no disrespect but hey, not everyone can understand.

Trending