Is it OK to become a homewrecker if it involves your soulmate and happiness?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So if you found the absolute perfect mate, the soulmate who made you believe in soulmates even when you thought the idea of soulmates ridiculous before, and you were best friends and absolutely perfect for each other in every way but this person already has a girl/boyfriend/wife/husband with whom they're only with because of circumstance and no real connection.

You also notice they aren't compilitable for each other and their journey wouldn't last long enough not to mention they are constantly fighting, you also found out he/she is cheating on him and even confessed to you she/he is using him/her for stability and such.

What would you do?:whoo:

I know some of y'all would say homewrecking is a horrible thing to do but are you telling me that you're going to be the noble martyr and not speak of your feelings because you respect the shitty accidental thing they're in now?

Even though you owe NOTHING to their partner? (Because we're not talking about their partner being your best friend or sister or something, it's not that kind of petty bullshit.) You're going to respect The Relationship as a moral entity apart from all other sense and logic or you will be petty and do the honorable,do Isku dir, expose their partner and fight to retake your soulmate?:wow1:

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'll let her know how I feel and after that the ball is in her court. If she breaks up with him for me then I don't view myself as a homewrecker because I didn't go out of my way to ruin their relationship I just let my stance be known.

If she's not willing to sacrifice her relationship for me then I'd move on because I'd know it wasn't meant to be. I view myself as a catch so I'm not gonna continue to pursue a girl and try to sabotage her relationship because just me telling her I want her should be enough.

No :ufdup: They made their choice. No one forced them
"You also notice they aren't compilitable for each other and their journey wouldn't last long enough or not to mention they are constantly fighting, you also found out she is cheating on him and even confessed to you she/he is using him/her for stability and such."

As you can see they are obviously not happy together

"So if you found the absolute perfect mate, the soulmate who made you believe in soulmates even when you thought the idea of soulmates ridiculous before, and you were best friends and absolutely perfect for each other in every way"

And obviously you'd be the perfect match for them, you're really helping out everyone involved. You and your soulmate are together, and the ex can finally stop fighting and clinging on to a partner that has cheated on you

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yes I definitely would, it would benefit both of us in the long term so why the hell not??

Some of these Somalis don't understand sometimes homewrecking is beneficial to everyone and will save too many headaches and heart break for everyone.

The faster the marriage which is destined to fail exposed and ended the less kids with no father to come out of that relationship saved, you are actually serving God by ending this type of relationship before it effects a whole Unborn generation.:kanyeshrug:

Some of these Somalis don't understand sometimes homewrecking is beneficial to everyone and will save too many headaches and heart break for everyone.

The faster the marriage which is destined to fail exposed and ended the less kids with no father to come out of that relationship saved, you are actually serving God by ending this type of relationship before it effects a whole Unborn generation.:kanyeshrug:
I say it depends on the scenario, in situations like this sure, there are plenty of cases to why it shouldn't happen though

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
"You also notice they aren't compilitable for each other and their journey wouldn't last long enough or not to mention they are constantly fighting, you also found out she is cheating on him and even confessed to you she/he is using him/her for stability and such."

As you can see they are obviously not happy together

"So if you found the absolute perfect mate, the soulmate who made you believe in soulmates even when you thought the idea of soulmates ridiculous before, and you were best friends and absolutely perfect for each other in every way"

And obviously you'd be the perfect match for them, you're really helping out everyone involved. You and your soulmate are together, and the ex can finally stop fighting and clinging on to a partner that has cheated on yo
They should come to that conclusion themselves. Who has time to be “saving” someone from their own relationship. You either want me or you don’t. Not here for the mess

They should come to that conclusion themselves. Who has time to be “saving” someone from their own relationship. You either want me or you don’t. Not here for the mess
They came to you telling them about their relationship, kind of hard not to ignore it especially when you guys" are "soulmates"

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Just want to point out this is not about me but it invlovles my Cadaan neighbor who is dealing with this dilemma, even though I didn't agree with her ruining that family but after she revealed their dysfunctional relationship full of betryal and cheating I argue her to pull the plug and fight for her soulmate.:bell:

Why on earth would you get yourself sooooo attached to someone that's not even single? That's just plain buffoonery.:mjlaugh:

Why would you even get attached to anyone at all

1605472769272.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So if you found the absolute perfect mate, the soulmate who made you believe in soulmates even when you thought the idea of soulmates ridiculous before, and you were best friends and absolutely perfect for each other in every way but this person already has a girl/boyfriend/wife/husband with whom they're only with because of circumstance and no real connection.

You also notice they aren't compilitable for each other and their journey wouldn't last long enough not to mention they are constantly fighting, you also found out he/she is cheating on him and even confessed to you she/he is using him/her for stability and such.

What would you do?:whoo:

I know some of y'all would say homewrecking is a horrible thing to do but are you telling me that you're going to be the noble martyr and not speak of your feelings because you respect the shitty accidental thing they're in now?

Even though you owe NOTHING to their partner? (Because we're not talking about their partner being your best friend or sister or something, it's not that kind of petty bullshit.) You're going to respect The Relationship as a moral entity apart from all other sense and logic or you will be petty and do the honorable,do Isku dir, expose their partner and fight to retake your soulmate?:wow1:
Do the honorable thing and keep it moving

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This is why I hate hypothetical scenarios questions because they’re hypothetical and aren’t really specific. But if I had to answer:

Trending