Is it Odd I came across as all these Six Dilayaal?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
OK, they all are Cadaan, I just found out last week that an old best friend cousin of mine is now going to prison for murdering his wife. This will be the 6th person I know personally (have met, ,or worked with, etc) who will have served time in the State pen for killing someone. I know 6 people total (the 6th one is in a different state though).

The first person I knew was a friend who is in jail for the death of his son. This was a huge travesty of justice as he didn't do it. The child had injuries to the head- the worst was one he got by hitting his head during a fall in the living room on the footrest of a metal dental chair that the family kept in the living room as a conversation piece. He was almost 8 months old. This is the only innocent person of the 6 I know.

The second was a woman who worked in my department when I was a data entry clerk for Window manufacturing company . She was always happy and smiling. She killed the guy who was the only programmer in my department and he trained for a week when I was an entry level. Apparently they were secretly dating and he wouldn't commit so she shot him.

The third was a good friend from high school and college.but were friends for just too long and had each other's social. He later was engaged, had a one-night stand with another girl, got her pregnant, decided to marry her but got in a fight and strangled her (disposed of her body in the river by tying her to cement blocks).

The fourth is a neighbor by our house in Ohio, He was not legally drunk enough to call it a DUI, but enough they called it DWI. He struck a biker on the side of a road and killed him. He's already out because the victim's family was completely forgiving of him and only had to serve like 3 years.

The 6th is a cousin of this this girl I date briefly. She and her boyfriend tried to kill themselves by taking a bunch of pills (don't know what) and smashing into a car with a father and a 3 yr-old little girl at over 100 mph. The only person who died was the little girl. This one is still awaiting trial in another state. I hope the little brat rots in prison. She's a minor though, I hope they try her as an adult. This sickens me (and the whole family).

The last is the guy I mentioned first. I don't know why or how he killed his wife, I just know it happened a few weeks ago.

So, is it odd for one person to know this many people who have taken the lives of another? These were my own acquaintences through school, work, neighborhood etc for the last 15 years.:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
link?
giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Manafesto, post: 2632229, member: 5805"
The second was a woman who worked in my department when I was a data entry clerk for Window manufacturing company . She was always happy and smiling. She killed the guy who was the only programmer in my department and he trained for a week when I was an entry level. Apparently they were secretly dating and he wouldn't commit so she shot him.
[/QUOTE]

:jaynerd: dude..... that lady is messed up