Is it me or are dudes getting soft nowadays.

can't even change a tire nowadays.

can't do an oil change

can't do some at home renovation, maybe some drywall.

spend 10 hours putting together an ikea book shelf.

shyt is sad:francis:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
SOFT MEN FOR LYFE :chrisfreshhah:

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Vanessa is more tuff that most of the men today. My former boss was a lesbian who came with moto cycle to work. She was a like a snake chameleon, sleeping with women and men indiscriminately even tho she had short hair and walked like a cow boy. She often said her balls ached, she is in her mid 40s. She has been saying that for such a long time, she actually believes she has testicles. So one day we were all having lunch, and this handsome man comes to join our table. He was interested in me, but i was low key waiting to finish my food, and dodge a bullet. But this lesbian boss desperate desire to sleep with him actually cracked me up. She was telling the handsome freak that her way of relaxing is to Knit a sweater. I guess her game was to sound homely and feminine to attract him. ( Someone did not send her the memo of Men are attracted by looks before tricks)

I had to cough, and start crying Alaaa Hooyo ugly laughter.

She was like-- what? Don't be a gu.s blocker. I said, huuno, whose gu,s is being blocked here? R u saying u have one? loool

The handsome man was enjoying it, thinking i was jealous. Walaahi i was not. I was stunned at how the lesbian was so chameleon like. She defied my analysis tendencies and putting people in a box to comfort myself. Its my safe place to put people in a box. looooooooooooool

Anyway----wait WHY am I telling a whole book story here? Cajaaaiibe badaana..... looooooooooooooool

Oh wait... my story has a point......

So the Lesbian was like --- Come on Basra. TELL ME!! WHY u don't believe i KNIT a sweater???

I gathered myself, grab my half ate lunch, got up, and said....

Boss... Last week u told me you changed a "Muffler" from your moto cycle. I had to google what that was because the name sounded .....i guess :) Impressive.

When i discovered what it is, the next day i came to work, i almost called her

Haayeee Odaay........ How is it going?

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Vanessa is more tuff that most of the men today. My former boss was a lesbian who came with moto cycle to work. She was a like a snake chameleon, sleeping with women and men indiscriminately even tho she had short hair and walked like a cow boy. She often said her balls ached, she is in her mid 40s. She has been saying that for such a long time, she actually believes she has testicles. So one day we were all having lunch, and this handsome man comes to join our table. He was interested in me, but i was low key waiting to finish my food, and dodge a bullet. But this lesbian boss desperate desire to sleep with him actually cracked me up. She was telling the handsome that her way of relaxing is to Knit a sweater. I guess her game was to sound homely and feminine to attract him. ( Someone did not send her the memo of Men are attracted by looks before tricks)

I had to cough, and start crying Alaaa Hooyo ugly laughter.

She was like-- what? Don't be a gu.s blocker. I said, huuno, whose gu,s is being blocked here? R u saying u have one? loool

The handsome man was enjoying it, thinking i was jealous. Walaahi i was not. I was stunned at how the lesbian was so chameleon like. She defied by analysis tendencies and putting people in a box. Its my safe place to put people in a box. looooooooooooool

Anyway----wait WHY am I telling a whole book story? Cajaaaiibe badaana.....

Oh wait... my story has a point......

So the Lesbian was like --- Come on Basra. TELL ME!! WHY u don't believe i KNIT a sweater???

I gathered myself, grab my half ate lunch, got up, and said....

Boss... Last week u told me you changed a "Muffler" from your moto cycle. I had to google what that was because the name sounded .....i guess :) Impressive.

When i discovered what it is, the next day i came to work, i almost called her

Haayeee Odaay........ How is it going?
does ur fingers hurt from typing that? On top of your arthritis

Trending

Latest posts