Is it just me?

Is it just me that does not want to have a big wedding because of the cost? Having no wedding and just having a nikah would be a blessing but most people want a wedding. Also, why do some Muslims practice giving each other rings?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Is it just me that does not want to have a big wedding because of the cost? Having no wedding and just having a nikah would be a blessing but most people want a wedding. Also, why do some Muslims practice giving each other rings?
The practice is ok, nothing wrong with it.

And we love parties especially the weddings, let the folk be happy for your wedding

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
If you broke just say that

Somalis get married so much, there's a new wedding every day.

Now that I think about it I have not been to a wedding in quite a while

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
"Broke" hahahahaha
while sipping tea with @Basra
Get your money up cro
top5_spotify2.jpg

I think the big weddings are usually a combination of wanting to outdo others, and women wanting it, because a lot of women dream of their weddings, even though, it's only a night or a few nights, while the marriage is the most important thing

Bisinka, I was very shocked to find out a friend of mine spent 80k dollars in a wedding in Somalia, most of the money to pay the girls relatives.

Trending