Is it just me or has anyone else noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Kaleel disdain for Muslims & Somalis? I have seen him on occasions claim Somalis had no history & didn't amount to much & the little they claim as an accomplishment has been fabricated & exaggerated. I have seen him discribe muslims as being zealots & wishing to force Islam down everyone's throat, illiterate & uncivilised who destroyed their own countries & wish to do the same in the west.

My question is what do you guys make of the captain who's steering this ship the head honcho, do you agree with some of my observations?

Speak your mind don't be shook :ftw9nwa: what don't kill you will only make you stronger.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How many young impressionable girls have you lured into your trap from this forum into your rapemobile Toyota Prius with the rape kit gloves & ski mask in tow :ftw9nwa:

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Lool why you tagging me. Maxaa iga gale... wuxu doona ha ahaado. The government is run by crooks but we still manage to live. If somalispot run by someone who hates somalis, we still have sheeko and laughs. It doesn't effect us

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Wow, 6 months ago this thread would have had insults and threats but people really know levels now and that's fine by me. 2017 will be a top year. :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending