Is it impossible to succeed with xaram money?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've legit never seen ppl succeed from stolen or I'll gained money. Only full on gaals can use that and turn it into wealth.

My grandfather's house in Liverpool got stolen by some Arab guy, since he was a navy man and came to UK in the early 60's. The guy never benefited from what would have been a million dollar house. His family died from illnesses and his wife miscarried. He died and gained nothing from the wealth.

I don't think Muslims can gain from stolen money.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
House in Liverpool worth over 10 shillings :sass2:

What's considered haram money?

Also how do you steal a house? Asking for a friend.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
House in Liverpool worth over 10 shillings :sass2:

What's considered haram money?

Also how do you steal a house? Asking for a friend.
My grand father was new to the country and naive, back then he told the guy to look after the house and he stole it and wrote the deed in his name.

Xaram money is Ill gotten gains or fortune not gained justly.

I don't know the exact details but the guy hustled himself a free house. Most houses today cost millions that were dirt cheap back then. But the guy lived a shitty life and died childless.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Oof. This hits close to home. I've thought about it many times. No. I genuinely do not believe that practicing Muslims can truly succeed with haram money. At all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've legit never seen ppl succeed from stolen or I'll gained money. Only full on gaals can use that and turn it into wealth.

My grandfather's house in Liverpool got stolen by some Arab guy, since he was a navy man and came to UK in the early 60's. The guy never benefited from what would have been a million dollar house. His family died from illnesses and his wife miscarried. He died and gained nothing from the wealth.

Even kufars don't enjoy it either, it may grow but with it comes all sorts of problems, ilnesses, diseases and bitter never ending family feuds over that ill-gotten inheritance that can last for centuries.

We seek Allah's refuge from haram wealth.

I know a person who bought a laptop using ill-gotten wealth and he developed gambling addiction as a result of that laptop which he never had before.

It opens a door to all types of evils and vices entering your life.

Human connection is more valuable than money, I have a relative who is a multi-millionaire but they have done nothing for our relatives back home and nobody fucks with them because they are narcissistic.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Human connection is more valuable than money, I have a relative who is a multi-millionaire but they have done nothing for our relatives back home and nobody fucks with them because they are narcissistic.
Same here bro. Every Somali family has one.

True said the HG woman whose father stole our house and she ended up inheriting it in Xamar lost her sanity.

Trending

Latest posts