Is it haram ?

You know how the nationalist saudi say
“Islam came from us “

Is it haram to say that ? When Islam itself didn’t come from the prophets nor angels
It came from allah swt so claiming Islam as your is very wrong right ?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Here is an interesting video on this topic

Video starts at 3:58

Internet Nomad

VIP
“Islam came from us “

Is it haram to say that ? When Islam itself didn’t come from the prophets nor angels
Islam didn't come from Arabs it came god same way the Torah didn't come from jews. Ask them do you think Jew are superior to arabs as God has sent many messages to the jewish people if they say no then tell them their message is null.

I have noticed other Muslims ethnic groups have an inferiority complex towards Saudis or Arabs in general. Especially us Somalis. Maybe it because Somalia is so messed up at the moment. Just because Islam is written in Arabic doesn’t means Arabs are super human beings. Be proud of your ethnicity. Allah made us all equal. I am a Somali before I’m a Muslim. Anyone that has an opinion on that can go ask a Saudi if he/she believes a Somali is worth the same as a Saudi😂

Yaraye

VIP
“Islam came from us “

Idk if its haram, but i hit them with the "you used to bury your daughters" line :silanyosmile::kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
We gotta define what we mean by Arabs. The only real Arabs asal ahaan are the Gulfoids (for the most part).

North Africans and Sudanis are only Arabs in that they speak Arabic. The Sudanese dialect is quite close to the Arabic spoken in Saudi with minor regional differences.

However, Moroccan Arabic for example, is not even Arabic lol. They just have the script, if I speak Somali to an Omani he’ll understand me better than if someone else spoke Moroccan dialect.

Have pride in being a Somali, you’re only elevated above another person in taqwa not your race.

We gotta define what we mean by Arabs. The only real Arabs asal ahaan are the Gulfoids (for the most part).

North Africans and Sudanis are only Arabs in that they speak Arabic. The Sudanese dialect is quite close to the Arabic spoken in Saudi with minor regional differences.

However, Moroccan Arabic for example, is not even Arabic lol. They just have the script, if I speak Somali to an Omani he’ll understand me better than if someone else spoke Moroccan dialect.

Have pride in being a Somali, you’re only elevated above another person in taqwa not your race.
I’ve said saudi nationalist
Speaking about small minorities of Saudi nationalist which they’re right prophet(saw) was born in Morden saudi but Islam didn’t come from the prophets .

No need to drag other arabitzed countries

Internet Nomad

VIP
I have noticed other Muslims ethnic groups have an inferiority complex towards Saudis or Arabs in general. Especially us Somalis. Maybe it because Somalia is so messed up at the moment. Just because Islam is written in Arabic doesn’t means Arabs are super human beings. Be proud of your ethnicity. Allah made us all equal. I am a Somali before I’m a Muslim. Anyone that has an opinion on that can go ask a Saudi if he/she believes a Somali is worth the same as a Saudi😂
Thats a false equivocation your Somalinimo is not something you can choose whilst islam is an educated choice.

Thats like saying I am a part of my left leg before i am a doctor. Your left leg is a physical part of you before your choice.

If you mean Somali culture is more imortant to you than Islam. I will ask you this, will Angels question you on your culture when you are in your grave or will they ask about the deen.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I’ve said saudi nationalist
Speaking about small minorities of Saudi nationalist which they’re right prophet(saw) was born in Morden saudi but Islam didn’t come from the prophets .

No need to drag other arabitzed countries
Islam didn’t come from the Saudis bro. The nationalists who use that talking point are dumb. A Prophet was sent to the people of Arabia yes. The seal of the prophets Muhammad SAW. Makkah and Madina just happen to be in Saudi Arabia now. That could change, not long ago it was in Ottoman Empire.

And if they wanna play that game what do we make of the Jews who received multiple prophets. Nationalism is kufr at the end of the day, that’s apparent when you see the nonsensical debates they use. Saudis banned Mowliid but celebrate Salman’s birthday every year lol.

Thats a false equivocation your Somalinimo is not something you can choose whilst islam is an educated choice.

Thats like saying I am a part of my left leg before i am a doctor. Your left leg is a physical part of you before your choice.

If you mean Somali culture is more imortant to you than Islam. I will ask you this, will Angels question you on your culture when you are in your grave or will they ask about the deen.
This thought process is why Somalia is a shithole. Somalis is 100% Muslim but our actions are like a culture without a religion. Why don’t you want the same for your people as everyone else? look at Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Turkey, Malaysia etc… what do they have in common? Successful cultures were they know to differentiate between religion and statehood. It must be some sort of a mental illness. In his Dunya everyone is looking out for themselves and their interests.

Internet Nomad

VIP
This thought process is why Somalia is a shithole.
The reason why Somalia is a shithole is:
  • Qabilism
  • Terrorism
  • Harmful Foreign Influence
  • Lack of education
  • Unemployment
  • Climate Change/Droughts
  • FGM
  • Khat
  • Nepotism/Bad governing
Somalis is 100% Muslim but our actions are like a culture without a religion. Why don’t you want the same for your people as everyone else? look at Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Turkey, Malaysia etc… what do they have in common?
I put Somali issues before the rest of the ummah as we cannot do anything to help anyone else without helping ourselves first.
Successful cultures were they know to differentiate between religion and statehood.
Are you advocating remove church from state? Thats a kufr ideology but i will assume thar you didn't mean that.
It must be some sort of a mental illness. In his Dunya everyone is looking out for themselves and their interests.
True i believe somalis should put Somalia first! Where did i say anything else?

Oh so we agree on everything. My bad English is my third language😂 what I’m trying to say is as Somalis we need to focus on our self these next few decades. We have so many problems and issues we need to solve in our country and community❤️

“Islam came from us “

It's not correct for a Saudi Arab to claim Islam came to us from them, because Islam came to us by the will of Allah alone. In terms of who introduced the final message to us yes it was most likely the sahabas who the majority of them were Arab. So it would be more correct to say we heard the message of Islam from them (Sahabas and early decendents), and that is likely the case for even other Saudi Arabs. So I don't know why they would make the distisintion in that regard unless they're claiming to have a direct lineage to a Sahaba.

In terms of whether it is something haram to say, Allah knows best, maybe they're ignorant but I'm not sure if it would be considered haram per say.

The reason why Somalia is a shithole is:
  • Qabilism
  • Terrorism
  • Harmful Foreign Influence
  • Lack of education
  • Unemployment
  • Climate Change/Droughts
  • FGM
  • Khat
  • Nepotism/Bad governing

I put Somali issues before the rest of the ummah as we cannot do anything to help anyone else without helping ourselves first.

Are you advocating remove church from state? Thats a kufr ideology but i will assume thar you didn't mean that.

True i believe somalis should put Somalia first! Where did i say anything else?
oversimplifying it.

i'm Somali first muslim second

Trending