Is it gae to shape up your eyebrows as a man

It sometimes make a change but somalis most have thick brows so there’s most time not really much to shape
You don’t understand, thick brows are the ones that have to be shaped, you have to trim it to make it look neat if you want to have a neat look, it can also enhance your face and features, it’s really important for not just women but also men. Outward appearance is really important.

You don’t understand, thick brows are the ones that have to be shaped, you have to trim it to make it look neat if you want to have a neat look, it can also enhance your face and features, it’s really important for not just women but also men. Outward appearance is really important.
I meant to say not thick brows
Most Somalis don’t have thick brows

Eyebrows can make your face, if it’s groomed properly so yeah if your eyebrows aren’t groomed you’re ugly, simple. Many somali men lack self-improvement. I’m sure Somali men back in the days groomed themselves now they’re mostly butt ugly. Just stating facts 🤷‍♀️
Allah (swt) has cursed those women/men who modify their eyebrows or ask others to do it for them

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Eyebrows can make your face, if it’s groomed properly so yeah if your eyebrows aren’t groomed you’re ugly, simple. Many somali men lack self-improvement. I’m sure Somali men back in the days groomed themselves now they’re mostly butt ugly. Just stating facts 🤷‍♀️
Literally no one grooms their eyebrows. Also, I can bet good money that you're a 3/10.

Literally no one grooms their eyebrows. Also, I can bet good money that you're a 3/10.
Lol don’t wanna rant but because you called me a 3/10 I’ll brag, I’m a fashion model and most people I meet consider me to be beautiful. So my standards and self improvement are high.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
And literally almost everyone grooms their eyebrows, you must have been living under a rock🤷‍♀️
Can you shut up, I ain't grooming no eyebrows damn we dont want too nor do we care

Can you shut up, I ain't grooming no eyebrows damn we dont want too nor do we care
Bet you wash your face with a soap bar and call it a day. I’m going to have the decency to not rate someone over the internet without knowing how they look.

Boogie

Bet you wash your face with a soap bar and call it a day. I’m going to have the decency to not rate someone over the internet without knowing how they look.
U mad weird

Boogie

I can’t believe there are people out there who think it’s weird to do something that majority of people do.
I'm not saying grooming eyebrows is weird I am saying u are weird nigga assuming my personal hyegine because I don't touch my eyebrows then u proceed to insult Somali men so why don't u shut up please

I'm not saying grooming eyebrows is weird I am saying u are weird nigga assuming my personal hyegine because I don't touch my eyebrows then u proceed to insult Somali men so why don't u shut up please
Sorry if it offends you, but I’m letting you know what most Somali women think. The fact that Some of you don’t put effort into how you look but you want beautiful wives is so pathetic.

Boogie

Sorry if it offends you, but I’m letting you know what most Somali women think. The fact that Some of you don’t put effort into how you look but you want beautiful wives is so pathetic.
Grooming eyebrows doesnt even do anything so idk why u are so upset

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol don’t wanna rant but because you called me a 3/10 I’ll brag, I’m a fashion model and most people I meet consider me to be beautiful. So my standards and self improvement are high.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

weren’t you the same person who called someone hideous because they didn’t groom their eyebrows? Biggest hypocrite lmfao. You really can’t make this up

Trending