Is it forbidden to work in

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Israel for a Muslim? I see great job opportunities in the future in Isreal ( no joke). Is it forbidden?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Allah did not tell us to hate on people. They are still the creation of Allah, We can’t despise the Jews as they settled back in Jerusalem. The Dunya is a test and the Hereafter is a reward. Nazis blames the Jews of the Economy Crisis of Germany or the so called death of “Jesus”.

People who hate Israelis are radicalised. In my opinion I don’t hate them but I respect them as human beings Ameen.
:duck:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Allah did not tell us to hate on people. They are still the creation of Allah, We can’t despise the Jews as they settled back in Jerusalem. The Dunya is a test and the Hereafter is a reward. Nazis blames the Jews of the Economy Crisis of Germany or the so called death of “Jesus”.

People who hate Israelis are radicalised. In my opinion I don’t hate them but I respect them as human beings Ameen.
?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

upload_2019-4-30_7-1-39.jpeg

CaliTedesse

VIP
Israel is a free and democratic country that has a much better standard of life and human development rate than 90% of the Muslim world, so what’s stopping you??
My imaan cant work at place that opresses Muslims but other part tells me go and enjoy life

Apollo

VIP
Israelis are racist as hell against non-Falasha Africans. If they find out you are not Jewish and instead Muslim they will treat you like shit. Stay in the West.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Israelis are racist as hell against non-Falasha Africans. If they find out you are not Jewish and instead Muslim they will treat you like shit. Stay in the West.
What if I learn Hebrew andtell them im Ethiopian Jew.

Apollo

VIP
What if I learn Hebrew andtell them im Ethiopian Jew.

That will take years and will be much wasted time, why on earth would you want to do something like that? Israel = pro-Jew, pro-Western, but highly bigoted against Arabs, Africans (because of the illegal immigrant situation in Israel) and Muslims (religious reasons) in general.

CaliTedesse

VIP
That will take years and will be much wasted time, why on earth would you want to do something like that? Israel = pro-Jew, pro-Western, but highly bigoted against Arabs, Africans (because of the illegal immigrant situation in Israel) and Muslims (religious reasons) in general.
Actually one of the languages I desire to learn is Hebrew since I would like to delve inside old Hebrew documents

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Is not safe didnt they execute an innocent Eritrean man in the streets for Israel because they mistook him for a terrorist. f*ck that hell hole the only reason why i would go is because al aqsa and thats technically in "Israel" unfortunatley.

Apollo

VIP
Actually one of the languages I desire to learn is Hebrew since I would like to delve inside old Hebrew documents

Waste of cognitive space.

So much better skills you can learn with that time wasted on Hebrew. Learning a foreign language takes thousands of hours. You can become an excellent coder with that same effort.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Waste of cognitive space.

So much better skills you can learn with that time wasted on Hebrew. Learning a foreign language takes thousands of hours. You can become an excellent coder with that same effort.
Wallahi i love your advice #no homo akhi

CaliTedesse

VIP
I wanted to reply sheesh sabr ukhti :p I can write read but talking and vocabulary needs upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.