Is it dembi to have a female PM?

Some unfounded gossip on social media that President HSM is going to appoint a woman to be the next prime minister. I think that diinteena forbids naagaha to be the Head of State but what about head of government? If a man as the most powerful national politician is head of state then a less powerful head of government can be a woman or not?

I think we should have a female PM. President Hassan should do this. This would also impress the world.

One that has a HAG mother, husband, children and who was born and bred in HAG lands. Political stability is what need to destroy CBB and Al-Shabab.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We should. Men have proved to be a failure. We should show the way forward in East Africa.

At the least by virtue of being a woman, they will be under far more scrutiny and pressure to be a success. Which is why they don’t get as complacent as these xoolo men.

Our international reputation will greatly be improved by a woman PM and it’ll show to Somali woman that they can reach the top in our society. No more just being a stay at home wife. We need everyone to contribute in the economy

Narrated Abu Bakra:
During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ الْهَيْثَمِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَوْفٌ، عَنِ الْحَسَنِ، عَنْ أَبِي بَكْرَةَ، قَالَ لَقَدْ نَفَعَنِي اللَّهُ بِكَلِمَةٍ أَيَّامَ الْجَمَلِ لَمَّا بَلَغَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّ فَارِسًا مَلَّكُوا ابْنَةَ كِسْرَى قَالَ ‏ "‏ لَنْ يُفْلِحَ قَوْمٌ وَلَّوْا أَمْرَهُمُ امْرَأَةً ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 7099
In-book reference : Book 92, Hadith 50
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 219

Narrated Abu Bakra:
During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ الْهَيْثَمِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَوْفٌ، عَنِ الْحَسَنِ، عَنْ أَبِي بَكْرَةَ، قَالَ لَقَدْ نَفَعَنِي اللَّهُ بِكَلِمَةٍ أَيَّامَ الْجَمَلِ لَمَّا بَلَغَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّ فَارِسًا مَلَّكُوا ابْنَةَ كِسْرَى قَالَ ‏ "‏ لَنْ يُفْلِحَ قَوْمٌ وَلَّوْا أَمْرَهُمُ امْرَأَةً ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 7099
In-book reference: Book 92, Hadith 50
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 219

The PM position is not a ruler but will obey president. This is why a women is best suited rather than a man.

Qoslaaye should do this. Appoint a female PM with children/husband from beesha dhexe. She would me more loyal to DamJadiid than Laftagareen was to his abti Cheese. It would move women's rights forward and ensure that the Somalia Italiana federal government had cohesion between Qoslaaye and the PM

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Some unfounded gossip on social media that President HSM is going to appoint a woman to be the next prime minister. I think that diinteena forbids naagaha to be the Head of State but what about head of government? If a man as the most powerful national politician is head of state then a less powerful head of government can be a woman or not?
Oh, Somalis should never use the deen to make calaacal, you are the last ppl that can say “but Islam forbids it” the last one, maybe after yahuud and Hindus.

Remember that time when some sheikhs making some wild excuses for the rape and murder of 13 years old girl just because the criminals were from the same qabiil.

P.S a woman can be the head of a state but not Khalifa of the ummah.

A female PM would mean Alshabab rolling into Mogadishu city unopposed. Somalia is not in the 1960s. You are giving Alshabab propaganda fuel to use against the central government. I am totally against the Female percentage Quota in Somalia it shouldn’t be 30% but lower!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A female PM would mean Alshabab rolling into Mogadishu city unopposed. Somalia is not in the 1960s. You are giving Alshabab propaganda fuel to use against the central government. I am totally against the Female percentage Quota in Somalia it shouldn’t be 30% but lower!
Bullshit
They accept the existing of the parliament itself, women being elected into parliament, enlisted in the army etc

They lack intellectual calibre and wisdom to lead

also not good at accountability and being held to her words, like farmajo and fahad yassin

yar yar and females have a lot in common as females also have a lot of cuqdad and never forgive

Trending