Is it a rat, a pig or something else? Find out in today's episode of bath experiments

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Good lord, it's ugly. That can't just be a hairless cat, it's some unfortunate breed of fugly.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think I've seen it all now tbh, a raw chicken looking ass mole rat cat breed with tiny ass legs that make no sense and a scrotum for a face.
67M8k_s-200x150.gif

VixR

Veritas
hey! i will not let you guys disparage cats in front of me. They are superior. :kodaksmiley:. #catmasterrace
I love cats too, but come on :mjlol:

If my cat morphed into that, its joining the streetcat population.
I think I've seen it all now tbh, a raw chicken looking ass mole rat cat breed with tiny ass legs that make no sense and a scrotum for a face.
67M8k_s-200x150.gif
It's legs are disturbing af :dead:

VixR

Veritas
Why does it look like it's about to evolve into this?
View attachment 14727

View attachment 14728
:damn:I was scared half to death of this bad photoshop job as a kid. It was sitting in the living room entertainment system in the topmost cabinet, by itself. No one would open it. Later, it was joined by a pamphlet story about Salah, with a giant punishment-of-the-grave snake enveloping this guy corpse that didn't used to pray, and the story was that every time they dug a different grave for him, a snake would be found within. They might actually still be in there, in that cabinet, in the living room, at my parent's house.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
:damn:I was scared half to death of this bad photoshop job as a kid. It was sitting in the living room entertainment system in the topmost cabinet, by itself. No one would open it. Later, it was joined by a pamphlet story about Salah, with a giant punishment-of-the-grave snake enveloping this guy corpse that didn't used to pray, and the story was that every time they dug a different grave for him, a snake would be found within. They might actually still be in there, in that cabinet, in the living room, at my parent's house.

:dead::dead::dead:

I remember seeing it as a kid and being SHOOK for the rest od the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts