Is Islam Ingrained Into “Somalinimo”

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
yes but we are not bad as habesha they have crosses everywhere everything about them is christian

Do you know that there are Muslim Habeshas?

And Somalis are really obsessed with Islam, to the point that they created a jihadist group and our folktales are filled with Islamic references.

You can't be Somali if you abandoned Islam according to most Faradheerers.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

And Somalis are really obsessed with Islam, to the point that they created a jihadist group and our folktales are filled with Islamic references.

you know that Somalis did not create terrorist it was Osama that came to Somalia if you don't believe me do research, when are dhegdheere, qurismaris,etc Muslim influence, Somalis are obsessed about qabil more than Islam

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

their cultural clothes have crosses and they even tattoo themselves cross :silanyolaugh:
1621257617628.png

i know that you don't like lamagoodles but you gotta agree me on this

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
you know that Somalis did not create terrorist it was Osama that came to Somalia if you don't believe me do research, when are dhegdheere, qurismaris,etc Muslim influence, Somalis are obsessed about qabil more than Islam

Nigga,

Alshabab's leader is a fucking Isaaq Arap dude :cryinglaughsmiley: :cryinglaughsmiley:

Saying that Somalis didn't create Alshabab is typically a Lamagoodle lie.

Somalis, back a century ago, used to sell each other for a couple of dates,
and Mad Mollah was the first Somali Jihadist.

:pachah1:

Somalis are def obsessed with Islam when they correlate Ethnicity with Religion.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
their cultural clothes have crosses and they even tattoo themselves cross
View attachment 185113
i know that you don't like lamagoodles but you gotta agree me on this

They have beautiful clothes,
while Lamagoodle women wear tents and Arabic clothing.

Do you think Somalis still wear their "ancestral" clothing?
Nope. All Arabic or Afghani Jilbab.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Nigga,

Alshabab's leader is a fucking Isaaq Arap dude :cryinglaughsmiley: :cryinglaughsmiley:

Somalis are def obsessed with Islam when they correlate Ethnicity with Religion.
1 do research it was Osama that came to Somalia when he was waking up the so-called Muslim ummah 2 tf you mean mad mullah do you not know his name, he was the man that wanted freedom for yo ass, 3 I can swear on this that Somalis are more obsessed about qabil than Islam

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
They have beautiful clothes,
while Lamagoodle women wear tents and Arabic clothing.

Do you think Somalis still wear their "ancestral" clothing?
Nope. All Arabic or Afghani Jilbab.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
whatttt jilbaab ain't even afghan tf you on :what1:

Last edited:

Based

VIP
Nigga,

When did Somalis sell each other? And the mad mullah you're talking about is a hero who fought for your lamagoodle future. I would rather be obsessed with Islam than be obsessed with poking fun at your fellow geeljires. :pacspit: You 2 clothed NIGGA

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
When did Somalis sell each other? And the mad mullah you're talking about is a hero who fought for your lamagoodle future. I would rather be obsessed with Islam than be obsessed with poking fun at your fellow geeljires. :pacspit: You 2 clothed NIGGA

Wasn't he a Southerner who fought off the Italians and Brits, along the borders with Puntland and the South?

I may have a respect for independent minded folks,
not for religious fanatics.

And as for my family,
don't worry for them, we can buy 10 like you for a bag of chips.
I'm glad to be among the Borreh's family, niggas like you are mixed-raced bantu-lamagoodle and arabs.
Thus, a threesome of races. You can't come at me with the Lamagoodle term since we WERE lamagoodles who bought lands and settled as merchants and now we are ruling Djibouti and a part of Hargeisa (the SL Health MP is a family member, and the Djiboutian Justice MP is my uncle through my paternal side) while one of the richest family of Djibouti, the Borreh has built the main two terminals of Djibouti and contributed to the country's independence in 1977.

Stay in your bombing-place, nobody cares for the South and its inhabitants.
A Bantu-nosed, hairy-filled, short lamagoodle from a discriminated clan can't come to me like that
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

And for the "since when Somalis sold each other",
it seems like you are a recent user.
Just look up the "History/Culture" section; there is a thread where a screenshot of a (colonial) journal details how the Lamagoodles used to raid each other, and how some women were sold for a bag of dates.

For a 3 decades, old-in-war country where FGM is the norm and the bombings are the monthly rains, I'm not even surprised.
This level of violence, of psychopathic behaviors, can be found in the Somalians.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
h
Wasn't he a Southerner who fought off the Italians and Brits, along the borders with Puntland and the South?

And as for my family,
I'm glad to be among the Borreh's family, niggas like you are mixed-raced bantu-lamagoodle and arabs.
Thus, a threesome of races. You can't come at me with the Lamagoodle term since we WERE lamagoodles who bought lands and settled as merchants and now we are ruling Djibouti and a part of Hargeisa (the SL Health MP is a family member, and the Djiboutian Justice MP is my uncle through my paternal side) while one of the richest family of Djibouti, the Borreh has built the main two terminals of Djibouti and contributed to the country's independence in 1977.

A Bantu-nosed, hairy-filled, short lamagoodle from a discriminated clan can't come to me like that
he was fighting for his people and religious right cuz the Italians and British were forcing their religion on kids
is that wrong to fight for :farmajoyaab:i respect the southern more than djoubits nigga who can't even talk in their native language, they are still in the colonize era f@cking pathetic

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
h

he was fighting for his people and religious right cuz the Italians and British were forcing their religion on kids
is that wrong to fight for :farmajoyaab:

He also killed many of his fellow Muslims who he thought were "kuffars" and he was an anarchist tyrant.
It's like justifying the horrors of what the Hezbollah did, in the name of "they were fighting the Zionists" while the Hezbollah is also known for its attacks against innocent Sunni civilians.

I don't have any sympathy for militia groups, religious or not.

Based

VIP

And as for my family,

:camby::camby:I'm too tired to argue with a LAMAGOODLE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
He also killed many of his fellow Muslims who he thought were "kuffars" and he was an anarchist tyrant.
It's like justifying the horrors of what the Hezbollah did, in the name of "they were fighting the Zionists" while the Hezbollah is also known for its attacks against innocent Sunni civilians.

I don't have any sympathy for militia groups, religious or not.
am sorry aren't you the nigga that was praising Napolean f french niggas :russ: :mjlol::pachah1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
am sorry aren't you the nigga that was praising Napolean f french niggas :russ: :mjlol::pachah1:

French Niggas > a Pygmy Omani who speaks occasionally Somali:lawd:

And I do praise the return of Colonial Powers to Somalia, Djibouti and other Zoo lands!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Nigga I'm not a minority. :francis:

You are our little Bantu Arab!

Since I'm one of the few liberals here,
I always wave a "Refugees Welcome" to my fellow Cadcads !

You are welcome, brother, I swear that Lamagoodles aren't that violent!
:salute:

Trending

Latest posts