''Is Islam a Religion of Peace?''

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Ayaan hersi is an outcaste. She will have her day in hell inshallah.
Other than the fact that Islam says that non-believers will go to hell, but you seem you really want her to go to hell not only by faith, but it seems like it's coming from a hatred side also. Is my analysis correct, sir?

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Other than the fact that Islam says that non-believers will go to hell, but you seem you really want her to go to hell not only by faith, but it seems like it's coming from a hatred side also. Is my analysis correct, sir?

shes an abomination, even looking at her makes me puke, nacalada.:pacspit:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
People should speak their minds; have debates and conversations about all ideas. The person shouldn't face violence or hatred based on disagreeing.

Ayaan being different is not the problem, but I don't like that she's going to right-wing or far-right groups and talking about Islam - when they also believe in Christianity mostly. These people don't just want to talk about Islam(the ideology) - but also bad mouth innocent Muslims. Which create violence against Muslims just like the one yesterday against the Somalis in Kansas.

But, can blame her, when leftist love to talk about Christianity and ignore Islam? Maybe because Christianity is a white man's religion and Islam is a brown man’s religion, so it doesn't fit the narrative or their voting base?

Ayaan used to be more hardcore, she's soften down a bit. Which is good. Nothing she's saying is all that controversial.
Anyone notice the cartoons of her father and 'husband' looked like desi's. :mjlaugh:

What is this danyeer looking trying to achieve from this video? You find this a common strait among ex Muslims, who gives a shit f*ck off.

Apollo

VIP
Although Ayaan is highly unpatriotic, I suspect she has a high IQ. She's not stupid. She graduated from the best university of the Netherlands and works for top ranked US think tanks and ivy league colleges.

Although Ayaan is highly unpatriotic, I suspect she has a high IQ. She's not stupid. She graduated from the best university of the Netherlands and works for top ranked US think tanks and ivy league colleges.
You can still be stupid and graduate from a top university.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No. No religion is peaceful. Religion was after all created by men for men.

I dislike the fact that only Islam is asked this question when both the first and second testament are as violent as the Quran.

Apollo

VIP
No. No religion is peaceful. Religion was after all created by men for men.

I dislike the fact that only Islam is asked this question when both the first and second testament are as violent as the Quran.

Christians had the Reformation, Renaissance, and Scientific Revolution.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Christians had the Reformation, Renaissance, and Scientific Revolution.

It wasn't necessarily the religion that went through that phase it was the followers. And in that aspect it's safe to assume Islam/Muslims have a long way to go.

Edit: Oh sorry I noticed you wrote Christians I thought you said Christianity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts