Is Islam a compiled and copied religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some atheist nigga on Reddit recommended this to me when I was searching for Somali reddit

This is very interesting tho

Most if not all religions came from the same source but as times went past men corrupted them to suit their own interests and desires.

Islam is the final revelation of God, I wouldn’t say Islam copied them, it came to revitalize them and connect us back to our creator through the correct method.

This corresponds with suratul fiil
First of all Alexander didn't have any elephants neither Greece or Persia have elephants also Alexanders troops wouldn't even know how to ride elephants. Bottom line is the history channel is shit man don't ever listen to what they say it's sensualized misleading history that appeals to the lowest common denominator

some atheist nigga on Reddit recommended this to me when I was searching for Somali reddit

Also in the full video he explains these flying disks were rockets I doubt any of that happened honestly

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Allah proclaims every chance He gets in numerous Surahs that the Quran is nothing new, it is only a confirmation of what has come before.

Elephants are high risk and high payoff in battle. Look at carthage and how they failed against rome when they learned how to handle elephants. If hannibal had defeated him rome would have been razed to the ground and they would have been annihilated canaan style and africans would rule italy today. Imagine that! history can be so crazy sometimes, if hannibal's own ppl had sent him reinforcement they could have burnt rome down and won like rome later did to carthage. His own ppl snaked him out and they all were slaughtered by the savage romans. Smh africans are always siding with the enemies against each other and whites take advantage of that. I advise you to watch the documentary on hannibal barca (the bbc one).

Allah proclaims every chance He gets in numerous Surahs that the Quran is nothing new, it is only a confirmation of what has come before.
But that was the ethiopian guy who marched in protest of an arab pissing on his church.

First of all Alexander didn't have any elephants neither Greece or Persia have elephants also Alexanders troops wouldn't even know how to ride elephants. Bottom line is the history channel is shit man don't ever listen to what they say it's sensualized misleading history that appeals to the lowest common denominator
In fact it was stated that the hindu kush kingdom had elephants and he struggled against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending