Is interest haram?

Apollo

VIP
Egypt's currency:

6p5EAn6.png

Turkey's currency:

JqEaIbs.png

Look at that chart.

So a bank in North Sudan should lend out money while the government keeps on printing it and inflating it away?

During the early Islamic era they used Gold which was not printable. Riba refers to interest rate on GOLD, not on dirty government papers.

My argument is that interest is haraam. No one who believes in the Quran should any issue with that.

As for this Sheikh Imran Hosein theory that modern currency is haraam.... what real scholars back that theory?

What I've said here is backed by pretty much any real scholar. As for this Sheikh Imran Hosein theory that modern currency is haraam.... what real scholars back that theory?

Apollo

VIP
My argument is that interest is haraam. No one who believes in the Quran should any issue with that.

As for this Sheikh Imran Hosein theory that modern currency is haraam.... what real scholars back that theory?

What I've said here is backed by pretty much any real scholar. As for this Sheikh Imran Hosein theory that modern currency is haraam.... what real scholars back that theory?

Riba = interest on this:

_104730809_tv049759492.jpg

Not this:

shutterstock_334002650-775x581.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Which scholars say interest is halal?

Even Yasir Qadhi, Mufti Menk and them won't say it's halal.

Islamic countries print fiat currency which forces banks to charge interest rates.

Ironically, interest rates are lower in the West than they are are Muslim countries with 20% inflation rates per year.

Look at Lebanon:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
You are wrong and there are plenty of scholars who disagree with your stance on this. Secondly, all Islamic Banks charge fees which they only change the wording of but it still is interest.
Brudda u need to name these scholars I will make takfir on them immediately this is not up to debate interest is haram

Apollo

VIP
No offence, but you guys are retarded if you think not charging interest rates on heavily printed MENA currencies can work economically.

Absolutely ridiculous. Not even worth debating.

This is why Islamic Banks swindle you morons by just changing the words on a contract.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I don’t trust banks as they are all involved in interest I keep my money in gold crypto or under my bed akh

I don’t trust Islamic banks either as some of them get verification from fake scholars by paying them

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
the final nail in the coffin of riba defenders.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَأْكُلُوا الرِّبَا أَضْعَافًا مُضَاعَفَةً ۖ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

O you who believe! do not practice usury and interest involving multiple additions, and keep your duty to Allâh and take Him as a shield so that you may prosper.

Who regards Riba as permissible is a kaffir and the link in the third posts refutes the attempts to defend interest or to redefine Riba in such a way that interest is not considered Riba

Trending