Is homophobia in africa product of colonialism?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is huge debate going on betwee AA Vs Africans one saying that if scramble africa didnt happen africa wouldnt be so homophopic place and white men influenced the hatred we have , before that Africa wqs open place for Lgdib.... community

Haraaam influenced Africa.

1620652679317.png

Besides Africans are very allergic to homosexuality. It seems the devil of homosexuality finds african unattractive, because it does go after them. The African is very interested in Vagina.

You can’t just become homophobic overnight, there was definitely some level of stigma regarding homosexuality in subsaharan africa. Africans are conservative and diasporans can’t change that.

I swear you really suck at catching sarcasm, not the first time I've seen you take sarcastic posts seriously. 🤔😑
I must have not caught on either, i thought you were serious and was about to read into this interesting revelation lol. You know more then me so were they?

I have done significant research on this progressive movement. Ladies and gentlemen these people are a paid activist, there jobs are to promote lgbtq in a grassroot movement. We as a somali might not be the best people out there in terms of managing a society, but as long as we stick to our conservative values we are going to outlast the western world. Africans will take over the world, more and more babies will born in africa they cant find a job so they move to western world to fill the gabs of declining birth rate.

There goal will be first make somalia secularist, which this caused the goverment to follow the western world. Now you going to have a rise of zina, gays, transgender and shit. We all goin to be like AA. We should improve our economy, probably western world will shit on their pants if a muslim country rises that is educated, leading innovation and that is religious. To make sure that doesnt happen they want to brainwash the youth of today with all this backward shit. Legends says that it was the jews who are making the grand plan but one day that shall end.

Why dont she take their her gay ass to africa then. Its always girls defending LGBTQ and when they have transgender men in their bathrooms they cry about it. Also dont call the whole continent of Africa gay when it was only some places who tolerated it :ohlord:

AA's who don't know shit about Africa trying to preach their fagg-t beliefs to thousands of kids on tiktok :banderas: Cringe!

Last edited:

Trending