Is having a big diaspora a good or bad thing?

Which is it?

• Good thing

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Bad thing

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we benefit from having quite a large diaspora or is it a negative thing?
I’m mainly talking about Western diaspora, don’t really care about niggas in Kenya and shit.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I’m mainly talking about Western diaspora, don’t really care about niggas in Kenya and shit.

Xasad, wallahi. :pachah1: The diaspora in the African/Arab world contribute a lot to their societies and back home. For people in relatively poor countries, they've really shown their potential and have proved to be very essential to the Somali community.

Anyways, I don't think it's helpful to wish for something that can't happen. We had a war and now we've become dispersed throughout the world.:kanyeshrug:What's done is done; we can't undo reality.

Sol

?
Depends how much of a link they have to their home country. Look at British Indians and how they don't care about their home nation within a few generations. Insha'allah that doesn't happen to Somalis but with more and more Somali youth not knowing a lick of Somali it's starting to look grim (something that's already happened to Indians).

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somali diaspora is friggin small akhi waa non existent people

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It means your home country has failed, so a bad thing.
Not true Moroccan diaspora is huge as is the Turkish and Lebanese and Syrian one even before their wars. Indian and Chinese diaspora is huge too since they are a huge population themselves. Markaa correct yourself abaha wasse kkkk

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Not true Moroccan diaspora is huge as is the Turkish and Lebanese and Syrian one even before their wars. Indian and Chinese diaspora is huge too since they are a huge population themselves. Markaa correct yourself abaha wasse kkkk

The point still stands that only poor and broken countries have large diasporas. Morocco, Lebanon, and Syria are very poor nations with pretty depressing standards of living and China was in a similar boat back when they were Communists.

Tukraq

VIP
its a great thing 90 percent of the world is broke and trying to get into the top 10 percent countries to leave extreme poverty
luckily where the gumball getting in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts