Is going to college for non-stem fields a waste of time?

Is it a waste of time?

• Total voters

Muji

VIP
Here in seattle, without a stem degree getting a 60-70k+ job as a young person is out of the question. Tbh shit like polisci African studies and women studies ain’t gon take you very far :drakelaugh: u can make 80+k outta school here with a CS degree :banderas:

Lol meanwhile the girl studying women studies can go into a political career or write an academic book. You’re silly, not everyone likes computer science.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Lol meanwhile the girl studying women studies can go into a political career or write an academic book. You’re silly, not everyone likes computer science.

anyone can go into politics really. Liberal arts degrees can be helpful for those macaan government jobs though.:banderas:

Muji

VIP
anyone can go into politics really. Liberal arts degrees can be helpful for those macaan government jobs though.:banderas:

It’s true there are plenty of opportunities. Not sure why people are pressured into certain fields when it will only lead to them failing.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It’s true there are plenty of opportunities. Not sure why people are pressured into certain fields when it will only lead to them failing.
True, follow your passions. But also keep in mindwhat kind of life you’d like to lead in the future.

No one in here will earn as much bcz yall incels who go to uni are socially awkward rejects of life no matter what degree u get u will always be an incel who will not shine for example ppl like @Knowles telling ppl pursue what u love is like an incel giving u advice how to be an alpha it don't make no sense!!

Life isn't all about monetary value. When you are 60 years ood with a degree you hate and regret that you didn't take up your passion you will not console yourself with money.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
No one in here will earn as much bcz yall incels who go to uni are socially awkward rejects of life no matter what degree u get u will always be an incel who will not shine for example ppl like @Knowles telling ppl pursue what u love is like an incel giving u advice how to be an alpha it don't make no sense!!
:drakewtf:

Look, for me personally I enjoyed History, but when I actually studied it in-depth, I HATED it. Don't let your hobbies lead you into a career, as you'll just grow to not like it as much. Do something that'll give you a good life and that you're good at and don't hate and if you have a passion for it then perfect.

I was good at the sciences, so I went into a career that gave me certain assurances and guarantees that no other profession could (Medicine), and now I can't imagine myself doing anything else in life.

But to answer your original question, no it's no a waste of time as there are 1 million different ways to make money

Trending