Is ghosting females socially acceptable like when it is done to males?

Bohol

VIP
I personally find the method very handy when you had a bit of fun with a female but don't have the energy for argument due to breaking off ties. Only downside is you might feel guilty the day after but it gets better with experience.

I personally find the method very handy when you had a bit of fun with a female but don't have the energy for argument due to breaking off ties. Only downside is you might feel guilty the day after but it gets better with experience.
Yeah buy just for one day and maybe a week for those who caught feelings

Ghosting is for immature retards who need to take communication/conflict resolution classes on how to deal with their problems when dealing with people. People who ghost people probably have some level of Autism or Low EQ.

Bohol

VIP
Submarining and breadcrumbing > ghosting.

I do submarining from time to time as well.Appearing after 6 months when she sees your whatsapp status she be like "hey I didn't know you were in town". :pachah1:

The good thing with submarining is she still has her use and is not completely out like ghosting.
2152515378824891.gif

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I use to feel bad when I ghosted girls but when I found out how terribly girls treated guys (around age 19) in general I realized I was their divine Karma. And who am I to stop them from getting their just deserts?

Bohol

VIP
I use to feel bad when I ghosted girls but when I found out how terribly girls treated guys (around age 19) in general I realized I was their divine Karma. And who am I to stop them from getting their just deserts?

It is a dog eat dog world.:manny:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I do submarining from time to time as well.Appearing after 6 months when she sees your whatsapp status she be like "hey I didn't know you were in town". :pachah1:

The good thing with submarining is she still has her use and is not completely out like ghosting.
2152515378824891.gif

I love females who agree to impromptu link ups. You can rely on them for big weeks like NY, Halloween, Carnival, Wireless etc they'll take 100s of numbers from niggas but always come back to you as the safer option.

I haven't even had to go out to hunt for so long because of submarining and breadcrumbing. :banderas:

Bohol

VIP
I love females who agree to impromptu link ups. You can rely on them for big weeks like NY, Halloween, Carnival, Wireless etc they'll take 100s of numbers from niggas but always come back to you as the safer option.

I haven't even had to go out to hunt for so long because of submarining and breadcrumbing. :banderas:

What about the crocodile method. Taking numbers of girls and just waiting for them to slip up without putting in any effort.

tenor.gif

:pachah1:

GroundedFairFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

Mckenzie

VIP
What about the crocodile method. Taking numbers of girls and just waiting for them to slip up without putting in any effort.

tenor.gif

:pachah1:

GroundedFairFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

Crocodile Mode is great for holidays where you plenty of time in the day, especially the summer when the herd migrate to greener pastures (Ibiza, Ayia Napa, Magaluf) :denzelnigga:Unfortunately it can be exhausting and depending on how many crocodiles are in your lake you may only have 2 or 3 kills.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

2152515378824891.gif
:dead1::deadmanny:

Bohol

VIP
Crocodile Mode is great for holidays where you plenty of time in the day, especially the summer when the herd migrate to greener pastures (Ibiza, Ayia Napa, Magaluf) :denzelnigga:Unfortunately it can be exhausting and depending on how many crocodiles are in your lake you may only have 2 or 3 kills.

Indeed. Also crocodile method works well on girls you suspect are loose (easy meat) just like
the crocodile knows a gazelle will enter the river to be feasted on. Even non loose girls slip up
in that time of the month so the chances of feasting are high :lol: .

Mckenzie

VIP
Indeed. Also crocodile method works well on girls you suspect are loose (easy meat) just like
the crocodile knows a gazelle will enter the river to be feasted on. Even non loose girls slip up
in that time of the month so the chances of feasting are high :lol: .

My favourite thing is Pokémoning. Since you're reer UK, go visit remote towns all over the Island every other weekend. The females see you as a rare species. Gotta catch em all :mjlaugh:

Trending