Is getting married at early 30s...late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a difficult time gauging the progress of time as I get older.

Most of my time has been spent working, paying off debt, and working on my physique/personal things. Don't really have relationship experience and avoid people these days.

But that being said, is it really that big of a deal to get married in my early 30's and have kids then?

I compare myself now at 27 to what I was at 19/20 and it's an incredible difference.

The problem is that most people I talk to (bluepill coworkers and family) make it seem like I'm an old guy, but I really feel just as good mentally and physically, if not better, than I did when I was younger.

I have a career making good money, nice car, nice apartment, good physique, the only thing that seems to have gotten worse with age is my hairline (but I'm not balding, just a bit of recession at the temples).

Looking at my financial position it makes the most sense to me to marry in my early thirties because that's when I'll get free of my debts, be well established in the career I want, etc.. but people make it seem like I'm too old for all that.

Any one have perspective/advice?

Most of my time has been spent working, paying off debt, and working on my physique/personal things. Don't really have relationship experience and avoid people these days.

But that being said, is it really that big of a deal to get married in my early 30's and have kids then?

I compare myself now at 27 to what I was at 19/20 and it's an incredible difference.

The problem is that most people I talk to (bluepill coworkers and family) make it seem like I'm an old guy, but I really feel just as good mentally and physically, if not better, than I did when I was younger.

I have a career making good money, nice car, nice apartment, good physique, the only thing that seems to have gotten worse with age is my hairline (but I'm not balding, just a bit of recession at the temples).

Looking at my financial position it makes the most sense to me to marry in my early thirties because that's when I'll get free of my debts, be well established in the career I want, etc.. but people make it seem like I'm too old for all that.

No you're not too old I think what people mean by that is by the time your kids graduated college you'll be a bit old other also speaking genetically having kids at an older age can bring complications as for everything else it's good to start a family once you're established yourself financially, I don't see anything wrong with that. I gave myself till 25 because I should be working in my career by then.

I'm a lesbian.

Bisinka! A qabilist, atheist lesbian.

:gucciwhat: Na ma Jiini bakuu waasay.

define-frenzy-monster-633x356.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
With all the immature ish you post on here, I'm shocked you're 27 tbh:gucciwhat:.

But to answer your question, no, it's not too late to get married- esp since you're male. 30 to 35 is the best time for men to get married ( esp. if they're not particularly religious, and don't mind being an older parent/or not having kids).

With all the immature ish you post on here, I'm shocked you're 27 tbh:gucciwhat:.

But to answer your question, no, it's not too late to get married- esp since you're male. 30 to 35 is the best time for men to get married ( esp. if they're not particularly religious, and don't mind being an older parent/or not having kids).

When I'm 34. Would be good to marry a 23 yrs old chick or a woman in my age bracket (30-34)?

Then i just want a good woman with an established career.

TooMacaan

VIP
When I'm 34. Would be good to marry a 23 yrs old chick or a woman in my age bracket (30-34)?

Then i just want a good woman with an established career.
Marry someone with the qualities you're looking for sxb, that should be your main focus.

If you don't care to have biological kids, and are concerned with character & career, then it's probably better to search for a woman in your age bracket. A 23 y/o woman would be just starting her career, so she'd likely be in a completely different life stage than you (when you're 34), but that's not a bad age to go for either.

P.s. I thought you said you didn't want an educated woman:dabcasar:

f*ck marriage sxb. The single life is pure heaven. You can do whatever you want, focus on your hobbies, do things how you want them to be done, no nagging aswell :damn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I think its not bad its better than 20 yr olds living on benefits and rush to get married

Marry someone with the qualities you're looking for sxb, that should be your main focus.

If you don't care to have biological kids, and are concerned with character & career, then it's probably better to search for a woman in your age bracket. A 23 y/o woman would be just starting her career, so she'd likely be in a completely different life stage than you (when you're 34), but that's not a bad age to go for either.

P.s. I thought you said you didn't want an educated woman:dabcasar:

Yup. That 23 yrs old chick is bit childish but she's fertile. The 34 yrs old chick is mature, and already established in her career but she's more likely to be infertile.

I want a woman with a good job because I want someone helping me with paying the bills. The term educated is subjective. She be can educated in a sense that she got a woman studies degree but working at Starbucks. I need a chick with a good job and good education background, preferly in the STEM field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending