Is fryday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QalinQor

Catfish
Fiiiiinnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy fresh week :salute:

Can't wait to rejuvenate. I feel so fried. Nah actually more like burnt chips soaked in vinegar :damn: My patience was measured on mega difficult scale this week. I was like Ayo life you need chill man wtf :drakewtf: and it responded since when do es need to chill :fantasia2:

You prolly wondering why she's telling us this :kanyehmm: I don't know, since when do you get to decide what I tell you :hemad:

Joking, I hope you having good Friday. btw I was watching this Somali guy while I was chilling in this rooftop cafe. Aah eye candy of the month:whoo::whew:. He was soooo qurux I followed every step he took:ohhhdamn:. I didn't even wana blink. The more I watched the more I wanted him. Already started missing him when he was out of sight. So I imagined him sitting in front of me having silly convos like

Him: what's on your mind :mjohreally:
Me: you :stevej:
Him: what am I doing in there? :obama:
Me: stealing my mind :sass2:
Him: ^blushing :oops:

I wonder if anyone ever watches me the way I watched him. Loool why does it feel wrong to wonder like this :damn::childplease:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.

Can't wait to rejuvenate. I feel so fried. Nah actually more like burnt chips soaked in vinegar :damn: My patience was measured on mega difficult scale this week. I was like Ayo life you need chill man wtf :drakewtf: and it responded since when do es need to chill :fantasia2:

You prolly wondering why she's telling us this :kanyehmm: I don't know, since when do you get to decide what I tell you :hemad:

Joking, I hope you having good Friday. btw I was watching this Somali guy while I was chilling in this rooftop cafe. Aah eye candy of the month:whoo::whew:. He was soooo qurux I followed every step he took:ohhhdamn:. I didn't even wana blink. The more I watched the more I wanted him. Already started missing him when he was out of sight. So I imagined him sitting in front of me having silly convos like

I wonder if anyone ever watches me the way I watched him. Loool why does it feel wrong to wonder like this :damn::childplease:

I felt those eyes burning my back.
:whew:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:mjlaugh: This post. You're one of the more likable characters on here. Enjoy your Friday. :obama:

QalinQor

Catfish
:mjlaugh: This post. You're one of the more likable characters on here. Enjoy your Friday. :obama:

Yay Yay my catfish game is getting strong :denzelnigga:

Noo you more likeable. I enjoy your posts. Sometimes I feel like I need to chill with the likes. But not anymore now :lolbron:

Hope you have blast Friday

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Yay Yay my catfish game is getting strong :denzelnigga:

Noo you more likeable. I enjoy your posts. Sometimes I feel like I need to chill with the likes. But not anymore now :lolbron:

Hope you have blast Friday

You do you booboo. You do you. :yousmart:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
The romancing is killing me
If you're a shimbir I'm a shimbir

I'll never let go abdirazzaq
Screenshot_2016_03_21_02_32_47_2.png

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

:russ::mjlaugh:
You need to post more, that was an enjoyable read :umad:
Habby friday :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending