Is FGM Wrong?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This seems to be more of an African problem rather than an islamic one but FGM as practised in many African societies is nothing short of malevolent and sadistic in my opinion, to deny the right for females to choose whether or not they want their clits removed is plain wrong. Its a Barbaric act that must be erased from somali society, there can be no moral ambiguity.

This is why im abstaining from marrying back home :nahgirl:

How can i practise my tongue game when theres nothing there :what1:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
FGM is wrong, I don't care if it's religious/traditional or cultural.

If you approve FGM you have to be sick in the head.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Somalia follow Shafi'i school of thought. Somalia and Egypt follow this thought and both have the highest FGM rate...

IMG_3380.JPG

Is FGM wrong?

*Naaaaaah fam, who said it was wrong? What's wrong with cutting off half a vigana and sewing it back together like a torn shoe? What's wrong with ruining a woman's life without her even being old enough to consent?*

*=sarcasm

Gambar

VIP
This seems to be more of an African problem rather than an islamic one but FGM as practised in many African societies is nothing short of malevolent and sadistic in my opinion, to deny the right for females to choose whether or not they want their clits removed is plain wrong. Its a Barbaric act that must be erased from somali society, there can be no moral ambiguity.

This is why im abstaining from marrying back home :nahgirl:

How can i practise my tongue game when theres nothing there :what1:
Ceeb.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
FGM is obviously wrong, and I feel for those poor girls that have been subjected to this awful procedure. Now with that said all hope is not lost since your Gspot isn't located in your clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending