Is Ethiopia’s disintegration an inevitable and necessary evil?

Oromos and Amharas are 75 percent of Ethiopia lol.
Fano seems to be more popular than OLA. OLA seems to only control territory in Western Oromia now. 2 years ago they controlled a lot of land in East and Southern Oromia. Fano though shot itself in the foot by not being a centralized organization.

When Addis falls and everything actually starts going to he'll, no ethnic is going to rise up when it's just minor skirmishes rn or else theh would get the tigray treatment.
I don't think Addis is falling to Fano ever. Oromos don't like Fano since Fano kills Oromo civilians.

When Addis falls and everything actually starts going to he'll, no ethnic is going to rise up when it's just minor skirmishes rn or else theh would get the tigray treatment.
Screenshot (38463).png

Tigrayans seem to recognize the reality of Technology. It'll become harder in the future to go against the state. They have to stand up now since there is barely any Technology right now. Right now is the best chance they have.

I am always reminded of something said by Asfa Wossen Asserate the great nephew of Haile Selassie .

He is right. Ethiopia is a racist country built on ethnic divisions that is baked into it's governmental fabric.

I have no idea how a set up like that will stand for much longer.

Last edited:

Trending