Is Elon musk fraud ?

@Dr.Xayawaan stop making up your own version of Islam.

There is nothing in our religion that says humans cannot live in Mars. Go and find any Sheikh that states this, even your wahhabi sheikhs don't say such a thing.

You saying wahhabi has given away your sufi/mystical beliefs get outta here you mubtadi.

Mocking Allah's name wahhab constitutes kufr you grave worshipper.

World

VIP
You saying wahhabi has given away your sufi/mystical beliefs get out here you mubtadi.

Mocking Allah's name wahhab constitutes kufr you grave worshipper.
Provide any Sheikh that says that humans cannot leave earth and live in other planets like Mars or other galaxies. Of course you can't, which is why you're resorting to ad hominem attacks and calling me a non-Muslim like a typical wahhabi.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Bro, that's not an article/news report but some forum with opinions.

You have a hyperloop construction going on in California, Texas and northeast coast of US to connect all the major cities. Many of the active Hyperloop routes being planned currently are outside of the U.S. like China, east Australia, UAE, Europe, Canada and South Korea.

India are just constructing hyperloop to connect New Dehli with Mumbai. It's literally around the corner and will become very common in just a decade or so.

You have a hyperloop construction going on in California, Texas and northeast coast of US to connect the major cities. Many of the active Hyperloop routes being planned currently are outside of the U.S. like China, east Australia, UAE, Europe, Canada and South Korea.

India are just constructing hyperloop to connect New Dehli with Mumbai. It's literally around the corner and will become very common in just a decade or so.

CNN is a fake news

Tukraq

VIP
So the Indian government and contruction for hyperloop happening in India is all fake now? Sxb just give up.

Nah bro I can’t understand the hyperloop so it is ilmul ghayb totally haram
upload_2019-8-19_11-12-18.jpeg

World

VIP
@World

Your whole basis and opinions are nonsensical bullshit since you mentioned the word " wahhabi" this is common amongst mubtadi grave worshippers and sufi mystical delusional air heads.

I leave you with this you filthy mushrik.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/10867
Since you quoted that famous wahhabi site, let me post what they said about space exploration and humans going to other planets:

"Islam does not prevent man from attempting to explore space and the wonders it contains, or from looking at the dominion of Allaah and what He has created in heaven and earth, as He has commanded us to do in His Book."

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1887/islamic-view-of-space-exploration

Maybe you should listen to your Saudi Sheikhs and not make up your own religion about how it's haram for humans to go to Mars or w/e nonsense you conjure up.

Muji

VIP
The possessed person is possed by an unseen force which makes it part of the unseen because the possessed person is not themselves speaking but the jinn inside it.

You can see it physically but at the same time this occurence is part of the ghayb.

This is the example I'm using for mars, you might be able to see it but do you know what's it in ? Do you know the elements on it ? Do you know what's causing you to see it etc.

Macano what did you get your PHD in? I’m curious...was it milking the geel in hargeisa?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@World

Your whole basis and opinions are nonsensical bullshit since you mentioned the word " wahhabi" this is common amongst mubtadi grave worshippers and sufi mystical delusional air heads.

I leave you with this you filthy mushrik.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/10867

Islam encourage people to observe nature, including the space. When we talk about space exploration, we can relate it to this verse in the Quran.

[[Ar Rahman verse 33]]

"O assembly of Jinns and Men, if you can penetrate regions of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate them! You will not penetrate them save with a Power."

We can see from that verse that Islam encourage space exploration. We are then asked to think the “tafsir” of this verse: what does it mean with “penetrate” and “power”?

Penetrate = Exploration

Power = Science

I found this piece written by Dr. Maurice Bucaille, an astronomer as well as an Islamic scholar:

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/6a04/81cb52266e7b5a36fc73475e1afd434076fc.pdf

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We'll go to Mars but I really don't see any value in it.

Elon Musk's plan to spread humanity out in case of an extinction event doesn't really work when humans will be probably the main reason we go exctinct in the future.

Don't see any asteroid being able to hit earth without us knowing about it years in advance.

However nukes or some futuristic man-made synthetic ebola epidemic could easily follow us into space.

If we're going to space then let's stay in space instead of down another gravity well.

Any random single rock out there has billions of dollars worth of resources within easy reach.

Let's just build cool rotating space hotels and manufacture stuff up there for cheap.

Mars is a carcogenic frozen hell where your kids would end up born deformed even if we can survive the low gravity there.

Venus is where's at though. :lawd:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The possessed person is possed by an unseen force which makes it part of the unseen because the possessed person is not themselves speaking but the jinn inside it.

You can see it physically but at the same time this occurence is part of the ghayb.

This is the example I'm using for mars, you might be able to see it but do you know what's it in ? Do you know the elements on it ? Do you know what's causing you to see it etc.

Sxb stop making my Deen look bad.

Keep your wuwu shit to yourself. It's weird people like you who start cults within Islam.

mrlog

VIP

You have a hyperloop construction going on in California, Texas and northeast coast of US to connect all the major cities. Many of the active Hyperloop routes being planned currently are outside of the U.S. like China, east Australia, UAE, Europe, Canada and South Korea.

Adeer bal ukaadi.
Hyperloop UAE ? That place is smaller than Boorame why would they need it?

:mahubowtf:

Trending