Is Drew Binsky in Somalia?

Screenshot_20191226-201139_YouTube Blue.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Even before he became internet famous he was travelling all over the place (when his channel was still small).

He's also a Jew from New York, those guys are loaded.
That sounds like a misconception. They're not all loaded.

Apollo

VIP
That sounds like a misconception. They're not all loaded.

I know, I was exaggerating. Many of those extremely religious ones (Ultra-Orthodox) are actually quite poor. The secular ones who are only nominally Jewish seem to be doing well.

VixR

Veritas
I know, I was exaggerating. Many of those extremely religious ones (Ultra-Orthodox) are actually quite poor. The secular ones who are only nominally Jewish seem to be doing well.
Ultra extreme anythings are quite poor. Have you been to NY?

VixR

Veritas
Only briefly (as a tourist). Apparantly they even have their own neighborhoods up there. Jews intrigue for their weirdness.
Well, yh, but a lot of people have their little nooks. Puerto Ricans, Asians, AA. The weirdest ones I’ve seen are Hasidics with their hair and stuff. I personally can’t tell Jews from Whites.

The first time I visited the city, we touristed for two days and cut, and it was awful (headache). Now that I’ve gotten to know it, it’s the best. NY is one of those places where you kind of need to spend the time, and get to know it before you can love it. Drop by, we’ll host you lol.

Trending