Is DEFORMED HEAD Kheyre addicted to sex? Apparently Kheyre uses sex favors to promote xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Peach to her brother.

If there was any doubt just look at the way he is holding her arms. I hold her arms when I obliterated. Bullied her in bed.

Bully? You’re a mental patient. That’s why you run amok on this site and fantasize about who/what other men are doing - that’s 80% of your topics.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bully? You’re a mental patient. That’s why you run amok on this site and fantasize about who/what other men are doing - that’s 80% of your topics.

:bell::gucciwhat:

Can you visit me in my institution so we can just talk :browtf:

A gorgeous Xaliimo friend of mine recently went to Mogadishu for the first time. She grew up here. She swears to me that after running into Kheyre on her first days of her visit to Mogadishu she was approached by Kheyre’s aides and was told that Kheyre would like to have a “private occasion “ with you.

She further shared with me that Iman Elman is openly engaged in ungodly relationship with the deformed headed PM of Somalia.(you tell me how a Canadian HS dropout ends up dinning and wining with the ambassador of the Queen of England)

Now we know why the rulers of 4 square miles of Mogadishu have had no success with even pacifying the capital let alone the country because the PM is busy receiving unlimited supply of fresh Xaliimos

I wonder if the dembi deformed his head:mjlaugh:

True but still you need 4 witness to mke that kind of accusation otherwise it’s considered slander in islam
The sex part yes but selling our resources for cheap is even known by westerners as these guys do not hide pocketing funds for the nation that is meant for the people plus development but i will leave them to Allah like every other human out there

The sex part yes but selling our resources for cheap is even known by westerners as these guys do not hide pocketing funds for the nation that is meant for the people plus development but i will leave them to Allah like every other human out there
I agree with the second portion, it’s just the zina you need 4 witnesses for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending