Is DEFORMED HEAD Kheyre addicted to sex? Apparently Kheyre uses sex favors to promote xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

A gorgeous Xaliimo friend of mine recently went to Mogadishu for the first time. She grew up here. She swears to me that after running into Kheyre on her first days of her visit to Mogadishu she was approached by Kheyre’s aides and was told that Kheyre would like to have a “private occasion “ with you.

She further shared with me that Iman Elman is openly engaged in ungodly relationship with the deformed headed PM of Somalia.(you tell me how a Canadian HS dropout ends up dinning and wining with the ambassador of the Queen of England)

Now we know why the rulers of 4 square miles of Mogadishu have had no success with even pacifying the capital let alone the country because the PM is busy receiving unlimited supply of fresh Xaliimos

Last edited:

A gorgeous Xaliimo friend of mine recently went to Mogadishu for the first time. She grew up here. She swears to me that after running into Kheyre on her first days of her visit to Mogadishu she was approached by Kheyre’s aides and was told that Kheyre would like to have a “private occasion “ with you.

She further shared with me that Iman Elman is openly engaged in ungodly relationship with the deformed headed PM of Somalia.(you tell me how a Canadian HS dropout ends up dinning and wining with the ambassador of the Queen of England)

Now we know why the rulers of 4 square miles of Mogadishu have had no success with even pacifying the capital let alone the country because the PM is busy receiving unlimited supply of fresh Xaliimos
Ofcourse this hopeless xalimo give up the malab to this clown and senor smiles aka hassan shiekh and many of her clans men

Kheyre: It's time we retreat back to my villa in Daynile
D9b5ZKtXYAAEkVt.jpeg.jpg

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We all know Iman is def f*cked by someone... but this hearsay lacks evidence.
Sure Khayrebot is someone who maybe bangs poor xalimos in his office...however where is the proof

You shouldn’t slander innocent women like this:/, Even kheyre you shouldn’t say this without proof, but the women aren’t even in the spotlight so it’s unfair to them.

The white guy looks uncomfortable.
He looks like he’s listening to their vows and waiting for her to say “I do” with those puppy eyes and lovey dovey hand sign

You shouldn’t slander innocent women like this:/, Even kheyre you shouldn’t say this without proof, but the women aren’t even in the spotlight so it’s unfair to them.

He looks like he’s listening to their vows and waiting for her to say “I do” with those puppy eyes and lovey dovey hand sign
Clearly he does not follow islamic conduct as he is a qabilste crook selling our resources for cheap

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Clearly he does not follow islamic conduct as he is a qabilste crook selling our resources for cheap

Peach to her brother.

If there was any doubt just look at the way he is holding her arms. I hold her arms when I obliterated. Bullied her in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.