Is dating as a nigga who grew up in the west and isnt malnoutirshed and got a swedish or suisse Passport easy in Somalia?

If taxi driving odeys with 10 kids can marry 20 year old Xalimos then you have no excuse.

giphy.gif

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Nobody can dodge the mehr payment unless you're cuffing an cadaan ting

How much you pay, depends on type of nigga you are in her eyes and in the family's eyes.

If you're a diamond in the rough type of a nigga with a lotta potential from the right tribe and your wife finds you very exciting, the mehr price is low.

But since 90% of niggas are not that nigga, my advice to stack atleast 20-30k euros before even considering mehr. You want some money left over for honeymoon and establishing your new home

Besides, marriage is a business, not a hobby. So don't marry for fun or kacsi. It's a lotta work.
If you want seal, hit up tinder or go back to school

How much you pay, depends on type of nigga you are in her eyes and in the family's eyes.

If you're a diamond in the rough type of a nigga with a lotta potential from the right tribe and your wife finds you very exciting, the mehr price is low.

But since 90% of niggas are not that nigga, my advice to stack atleast 20-30k euros before even considering mehr. You want some money left over for honeymoon and establishing your new home

Besides, marriage is a business, not a hobby. So don't marry for fun or kacsi. It's a lotta work.
How can a homie who makes average 200 dollars in Somalia pay mehr doe

I live in the us and im in my 20s, dating is easy af if you are decent looking, in shape and you have confidence. They love black guys in america specially white girls.

Is it weird for me to not even want meher? I’m not interested in being sold like cattle:kanyeshrug:I’d just want the guy to use that money for a nice honeymoon or invest it in a nice house:diddyass:

Is it weird for me to not even want meher? I’m not interested in being sold like cattle:kanyeshrug:I’d just want the guy to use that money for a nice honeymoon or invest it in a nice house:diddyass:
wallah ive seen that and its true, they fetish us and use us for sex, specially if your a good looking somali they see you as "exotic" like a badge they collect after achieveing something in a game. I prefer my melanin queens anyways.

I think you first need to understand the purpose of mehr since it seems like you have a misconception in mind already. also you have the mehr, why dont you use that for the reasons you just listed you want the man to do?

I think you first need to understand the purpose of mehr since it seems like you have a misconception in mind already. also you have the mehr, why dont you use that for the reasons you just listed you want the man to do?

I just don’t see the need for him to “pay” me to marry him:ayaanswag:Like, I don’t see marriage as some sort of business arrangement, to me it’s just about building a fullfilling life with the person you love

It’s ur right and ur entitled to it
The money will be given to u not the family so who does that make u a cattle akh
Pls don’t reply u are weird person just read this and bubye

Xaruun

VIP
I just don’t see the need for him to “pay” me to marry him:ayaanswag:Like, I don’t see marriage as some sort of business arrangement, to me it’s just about building a fullfilling life with the person you love
Yeah meher is only supposed to be a gift

Trending