Is concubine halal or haram in Islam?

Ibn Taymiyyah suggested they were not fitnah at the time of the prophet ﷺ due to a couple of reasons with the Sahaba being strong people who are not tempted by free women let alone slaves being the biggest reason.
those reasons don't make sense since we know sahabiyaat weren't even allowed to show faces to men, wear perfume around them, or speak in a feminine voice, a uncovered slave women is a bigger fitna than all of those things and her purpose is for sex essentially.
in act the sahab requested rasuulullah sallallahu alayhi wasalam to castrate themselves due to them fearing fitna,
one of the reasons we are allowed concubines is because men are so weak to women, the sahaba would be weak to their concubines and it was too difficult to remain chaste for them so Allah allowed them to sleep with them, or marry them
the sahaba also failed to not have sex with their wives in the nights of ramadhan so Allah allowed them to have intimacy with their wives at night due to them not being able to bare it
Umar ibnul khattab RA kicked a man out o madeenah for being too handsome
The women of madeenah said 4 months without a man was too much or them otherwise they might commit zina(if a women said this nowadays it would be outrageous and she would be told to control herself)

So this entire reasoning doesn't make any sense in all honesty

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the thing is the as I mentioned before the arabs used to have gangb*ngs with women, they used to let other men sleep with their women, they used to have prostitution and all other types of zinaa, they clearly had a fitna of women and would do degenerate stuff, therefore Islam came and put preventatives on women and men to prevent them falling into this

think about this, Allah tells the wives of the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam to not have feminine voice, because people with a a sickness int heir hearts will desire them. out of anyone imagine a man, desiring the forbidden wife of the Prophet who is behind a curtain and inaccesible, so clearly, even the voice, of a forbidden women, who noone would ever want to go near out of fear, was a fitna for men,

the thing is the as I mentioned before the arabs used to have gangb*ngs with women, they used to let other men sleep with their women, they used to have prostitution and all other types of zinaa, they clearly had a fitna of women and would do degenerate stuff, therefore Islam came and put preventatives on women and men to prevent them falling into this

think about this, Allah tells the wives of the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam to not have feminine voice, because people with a a sickness int heir hearts will desire them. out of anyone imagine a man, desiring the forbidden wife of the Prophet who is behind a curtain and inaccesible, so clearly, even the voice, of a forbidden women, who noone would ever want to go near out of fear, was a fitna for men,

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Dear Angie, you're all over this thread arguing with people. I'll tell it to you straight, If you're a person who strongly adheres to human rights and female equality. You're gonna have a tough time with Islam. Best to just suppress that part of your brain in order to maintain your faith.

Dear Angie, you're all over this thread arguing with people. I'll tell it to you straight, If you're a person who strongly adheres to human rights and female equality. You're gonna have a tough time with Islam. Best to just suppress that part of your brain in order to maintain your faith.

Radical, why do I get the impression that you’re either not a Muslim or the very progressive types?

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

Radical, why do I get the impression that you’re either not a Muslim or the very progressive types?
Oh, apologies for the misconception then

You're right to assume either way, I will not entertain the faintest idea of sexual slavery being okay, it's an abhorrent, inhumane and disgusting practice. you even got members here salivating at the thought of capturing innocent women and r*ping them. Makes me wanna logout and take my long hiatuses again

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

You're right to assume either way, I will not entertain the faintest idea of sexual slavery being okay, it's an abhorrent, inhumane and disgusting practice. you even got members here salivating at the thought of capturing innocent women and r*ping them. Makes me wanna logout and take my long hiatuses again
Don't worry. They are beyond delusional. They will become neo-feudal economic slaves before they realize their distorted fantasies. Most of them became the state's concubine in the last 3 years. I wouldn't pay much attention to what plebs say.

World

VIP
The world will return to that, these 80 or so years of extreme relative peace are but an anomaly in human history. That’s why Somalia must get its industries of the ground now otherwise we will be sitting ducks when the time comes
No it’s not. The world will get even more peaceful in the future. AI robots will take over the workforce making labour redundant.

Don't worry. They are beyond delusional. They will become neo-feudal economic slaves before they realize their distorted fantasies. Most of them became the state's concubine in the last 3 years. I wouldn't pay much attention to what plebs say.
Our beloved Messnger SAW and his companions had concubines, to suggest this is an immorality is to say that the Messenger SAW did something that was abhorrent and this is an extremely great accusation that could lead you to kufr. You are better off remaining silent.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Our beloved Messnger SAW and his companions had concubines, to suggest this is an immorality is to say that the Messenger SAW did something that was abhorrent and this is an extremely great accusation that could lead you to kufr. You are better off remaining silent.
Reading comprehension please. The likelihood of you being enslaved economically in the 21st C is more likely.

However let us ask some qualifying questions?

(1) Do you live in the West?
(2) If so, what nation?
(3) Did you feel less agency in the past 3-years due to mandates? Was your freedom of movement, livelihood and access to resources at stake if you refused?

Generally, if you lack bodily autonomy and have others pushing their edicts on to you. Then you can be classified as a modern-day state concubine.

I don't have an opinion yet since this discussion is too complex for me in terms of I haven't studied the fiqh and history of this in depth under a teacher and it doesn't necessarily concern me so I am staying neutral about it until more evidence is made available to me.

but what it seems like a big inconsistency among the scholars if I am being honest

bro shut up this isn't even a thread where she is arguing u may be mixing that up with another thread not every thread she is on is her arguing about men

Reading comprehension please. The likelihood of you being enslaved economically in the 21st C is more likely.

However let us ask some qualifying questions?

(1) Do you live in the West?
(2) If so, what nation?
(3) Did you feel less agency in the past 3-years due to mandates? Was your freedom of movement, livelihood and access to resources at stake if you refused?

Generally, if you lack bodily autonomy and have others pushing their edicts on to you. Then you can be classified as a modern-day state concubine.
More likely than what?

Some of you think the slaves look a certain way but they are your normal girl down the street who lives with this random guy.
Suddenly she's given a ticket for "vacation" to the middle east and she never comes back.
Others are girls who left their parents home to live alone but are vulnerable outside then get kidnapped then sold away.
But I think they ship all the slaves in containers from the east coast to the middle east or East asia
This reminds me of those kidnapping scares people would share on social media- convincing women they need an industrial lock on their front door because someone is out to get them. This is why my hooyo is always freaked out for me. :mjlaugh:
Those who are born into destitution are the usual victims of slavery and people who are trying to get smuggled into Europe( Libya) or America. The rest shouldn't be too worried ( for now)

Last edited:
Egalatarianism will always be an idealist ideology, keep dreaming soyboy. Every single one of your physical, mental, and socio-economical characteristics will give you varying degrees of superiority andor inferiorty to others and there is nothing you can do to change that.