is cali ciid co-president?

cow

VIP
almost half the wasiiro now go directly under cali ciid the vp of galnus. this just came from a decree by qoor qoor. it is said this was done to get support from galgaduud sare in order to nullify the suufis.

from now on galnus has two presidents.

Walahi this ilkooyar is deluded, he confuses himself into believing fairytales of where his cousin Cali Ciid is an Co-Pres of Galmudug where in-fact President Qoorqoor just established an Committee led by VP who will be in charge of local governmental services.

war niyahow Nomad haa is ceebeeyin this State is called HG/Galmudug not Gaajo Gedo state.

cow

VIP
Walahi this ilkooyar is deluded, he confuses himself into believing fairytales of where his cousin Cali Ciid is an Co-Pres of Galmudug where in-fact President Qoorqoor just established an Committee led by VP who will be in charge of local governmental services.

war niyahow Nomad haa is ceebeeyin this State is called HG/Galmudug not Gaajo Gedo state.

@Bariire solution to eveything

, farmaajo sending an army from mogadishu and cali ciid from caabudwaaq. the man has to sort out the children like usual

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@cow the moryans think they won when they kill civilians. They even kill Marehan civilians and they think they won a war now with Marehan or Majerten lol.

That's all the power they have is to kill civilians from the other side using 'urban war tactics'.

They did this thru-out the south also in the 90's. Urban warfare is their specialty, but if u can get them to fight conventionally, hubka bay dhigayan. I know this because my 'adeer' came with 300 boys and captured their whole asses utilizing 'open warfare' style in the desert at that time, hobyo was just a fuckin desert. Osman Mahmoud know the weakness of HG, we must teach marehan and other mjs in mudug today 'sirteena' kkkk. But our conquest of Hobyo, led to abdullahi issa being born under us and look we produced them the only wadani the whole nation loved. It's because osman mahmoud was managing their asses.

cow

VIP
@cow the moryans think they won when they kill civilians. They even kill Marehan civilians and they think they won a war now with Marehan or Majerten lol.

That's all the power they have is to kill civilians from the other side using 'urban war tactics'.

They did this thru-out the south also in the 90's. Urban warfare is their specialty, but if u can get them to fight conventionally, hubka bay dhigayan. I know this because my 'adeer' came with 300 boys and captured their whole asses utilizing 'open warfare' style in the desert at that time, hobyo was just a fuckin desert. Osman Mahmoud know the weakness of HG, we must teach marehan and other mjs in mudug today 'sirteena' kkkk. But our conquest of Hobyo, led to abdullahi issa being born under us and look we produced them the only wadani the whole nation loved. It's because osman mahmoud was managing their asses.

they rely on others being human beings and having dhaqan and deen. they exploit those things and regard it as a weakness.

boon yahow

hubka beey dhigayaay kulahaaa. calaacalistaani

cow

VIP
It look like a presidential/prime minister arrangement. Executive functions have been shared.

on the eve of battle they are willing to share power 50/50. i say too little too late. i like qoor qoor as a person of the horde he is the most reasonable but i am against galnus as a state. for election purposes i will temporarily support the removal of ahlul sunnah and if that means an army from galgaduud sare and an army from mogadishu will do it then so be it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Wallahi this is true I witnessed it myself when “Badbaado Qaran” they would make trenches in the xaafads and embedden themselves into the civilian residential areas as leverage. They dont fight in open like cowards.

Last time we fought HG as a united front in open warfare was the battle of Feero qumumux Galgaduud where Marehan were victorious in pushing back the hoard in the 90s. They are good at urban warfare and bililiqo and killing travelling civilians

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
on the eve of battle they are willing to share power 50/50. i say too little too late. i like qoor qoor as a person of the horde he is the most reasonable but i am against galnus as a state. for election purposes i will temporarily support the removal of ahlul sunnah and if that means an army from galgaduud sare and an army from mogadishu will do it then so be it.

Half the clans in GM are not even in GM control like ceel-dheer, ceel-bur, harardheere are not in the government yet they get representation. Why represent someone who doesn't contribute soldiers to your army. In PL, we still allow Dhulbahante as they have armed forces in Puntland.

If your not prepared to die for the government, why should they get represented. That's why u see on the 'eve' of a battle, the true galmudug is 'saleban and marehan', the rest are either shababis or ahlul sunnah and sacad runs to Puntland for 'wada tashi' kkkkk. Mind u saleban if not president wud bring ximan iyo xeeb also so don't act like they are immune to this.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi this is true I witnessed it myself when “Badbaado Qaran” they would make trenches in the xaafads and embedden themselves into the civilian residential areas as leverage. They dont fight in open like cowards.

Last time we fought HG as a united front in open warfare was the battle of Feero qumumux Galgaduud where Marehan were victorious in pushing back the hoard in the 90s. They are good at urban warfare and bililiqo and killing travelling civilians

To fight HG, ensure you capture the airport and port from them in the south. This ensures no supply route. U also need to capture key roads that can re-supply them and let them run out of bullets in the neighborhoods. But yes unfortunately they're will be civilian casualties and property destruction but that's the goal of urban warfare and they know this and that's why they adopted it.

It's up to the other side to calculate if the war is worth the destruction. So urban warfare can be defeated quite quickly as long as u focus on the supply routes of the enemy be it air-sea or land routes. These must be captured quickly, before u move into neighborhood. This is where u need well trained commandos who can bring out their specialty shooter to target their moryan goon squad leader, by eliminating them, u quickly finish the war with as minimal damage to lives including the moryan foot soldier who will have no commander guiding him. That's what they did in garacad-suuj-garmaal when shabaab came, we killed their commanders and the foot soldiers handed themselves in as POW. U will see the same in HG, with their foot soldiers handing themselves in. That's why shabab doesn't use urban warfare, they know it can be defeated. They use insurgency which is vastly different.

to fight HG kulahaa, key board warrior since the 90s. You know what happened in the civil jihad. We made everything thinkable a weapon.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
To fight HG, ensure you capture the airport and port from them in the south. This ensures no supply route. U also need to capture key roads that can re-supply them and let them run out of bullets in the neighborhoods. But yes unfortunately they're will be civilian casualties and property destruction but that's the goal of urban warfare and they know this and that's why they adopted it.

It's up to the other side to calculate if the war is worth the destruction. So urban warfare can be defeated quite quickly as long as u focus on the supply routes of the enemy be it air-sea or land routes. These must be captured quickly, before u move into neighborhood. This is where u need well trained commandos who can bring out their specialty shooter to target their moryan goon squad leader, by eliminating them, u quickly finish the war with as minimal damage to lives including the moryan foot soldier who will have no commander guiding him. That's what they did in garacad-suuj-garmaal when shabaab came, we killed their commanders and the foot soldiers handed themselves in as POW. U will see the same in HG, with their foot soldiers handing themselves in. That's why shabab doesn't use urban warfare, they know it can be defeated. They use insurgency which is vastly different.
Ditoore how did Gaas defeat them in Galkcyo 2016? It was pretty brazen attack with no regard for “urban warfare”. Nigg just run through them like a bulldozer even with HSM supporting them

Trending