Is Britain locked inside the EU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I always had a feeling Britain couldn't leave UK and it was all a nonsense. Time proved me right.

I always had a feeling Britain couldn't leave UK and it was all a nonsense. Time proved me right.

I am assuming you meant EU instead of UK,.. still Britain by itself can't leave the EU as Britain as it didn't enter European union legal frame as Britain but as United Kingdom..british politics is really complicated..4 countries in one union acting separately in domestic issues but forcefully United in foreign political affairs..

1)Britain - England Wales Scotland and associates islands
2)United Kingdom- britain and associated islands plus northern ireland
3)British isles- all the above plus republic of Ireland. (Only in name as a geographical location rather than a union of some sorts)

If anyone is leaving the EU it's United Kingdom and not Great Britain..

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I am assuming you meant EU instead of UK,.. still Britain by itself can't leave the EU as Britain as it didn't enter European union legal frame as Britain but as United Kingdom..british politics is really complicated..4 countries in one union acting separately in domestic issues but forcefully United in foreign political affairs..

1)Britain - England Wales Scotland and associates islands
2)United Kingdom- britain and associated islands plus northern ireland
3)British isles- all the above plus republic of Ireland. (Only in name as a geographical location rather than a union of some sorts)

If anyone is leaving the EU it's United Kingdom and not Great Britain..
Yes i meant EU but Britain I said because Brexit stands for Britain Exit.

Theresa the witch is fucked! the miskeena thought she could steer this sinking ship to safety but she failed badly. The value of the pound is dropping and we UK ppl are fucked until we reverse this madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending