Is blackpill becoming mainstream amongst young men?

It's not sxb. And now those shelter boys who didn't have their retarded weird behaviours corrected are writing online blog posts about "refining masculinity" lol. My mate in HR told me our company would have to change their interviewing style because too many of these zoomer austis couldn't handle a 30min strength based interview, which amounts to just fucking chit-chat. They claimed they were "neurodivergent" lol
Neurodivergent? They used ADHD & mild autism as an excuse not to do a proper interview? I'm dead wallahi 😂 my generation is more cursed than I thought.

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Sxb this pilling stuff if the result of chronic online usage and online subculture ideology leaking it’s way into mainstream society. Redpill and inceldom has exploded in recent years due to raising levels of loneliness in men and anger towards women. The blackpill comes from obscure incel forums but it’s getting popular
Sxb the west badly needs a fundamental societal restructuring, something is rotten to the core.

Liban89

Bullying, for the most part, occured to make people conform to social norms. Acting like a self-loathing/depressed little who cried about not getting pussy would've gotten you mercilessly teased until you corrected that weird behaviour. It was used to filter out abnormal/weird behaviour. Did some people get bullied for no reason? Absolutely, but it still served a function.

You think boys would be painting their fingers nails or doing the myriad of other weird shit that goes on in schools nowadays if their male peer called them a little "gaylord"? The internet stunned these kid's abiltiy to develop interpersonal skills and gave them little online sanctuaries where this weird abnormal behaviour could fester sxb. Bring back the bullies:fittytousand:
I don't know about the west but here back home bullying breeds what we call Ciil-qabe. Ciil-qabe patients will ruin everything they touch once they hold any kind of power to settle old grievances. Bullying is not the answer so is your line of thinking.

There’s defo some other trucels lurking here but most faraxs here are normal/average and just post to waste time IMO.

Most barkhadcels are chilling living in a delusional bubble IRL or something
Your average faraax is a 3 or 4/10 mamas boy who’s feminine Bulit, out of shape, and looks god awful due to the fact has no source of nutrients as a child. Ethiopian (incl.Oromo) men and women (if they aren’t short) diet isn’t as carb heavy and overall much better so it’s not quite as many problems, most Somali dudes also have a big ass (pause) and dogshit shit posture I’ve never seen an non Somali Horner Bulit like that idk why tho, I got some people on my dads side that’s Bulit like that like wtf lol. But yeah with that being said most of us Horner men gotta work on ourselves before we become currycels but nobody wants to hear me out lol

Liban89

Your average faraax is a 3 or 4/10 mamas boy who’s feminine Bulit, out of shape, and looks god awful due to the fact has no source of nutrients as a child. Ethiopian (incl.Oromo) men and women (if they aren’t short) diet isn’t as carb heavy and overall much better so it’s not quite as many problems, most Somali dudes also have a big ass (pause) and dogshit shit posture I’ve never seen an non Somali Horner Bulit like that idk why tho, I got some people on my dads side that’s Bulit like that like wtf lol. But yeah with that being said most of us Horner men gotta work on ourselves before we become currycels but nobody wants to hear me out lol
currycel, trucel? Maxaa tidhi?, waar illeen anagaa wax nala tusay. Pilling lingo sounds like startup telecom companies. [Trucel..... Where your call goes through everytime.] Nacallaa!! Waar ragannimadii meesha ku jabtay. 😁

Bullying, for the most part, occured to make people conform to social norms. Acting like a self-loathing/depressed little who cried about not getting pussy would've gotten you mercilessly teased until you corrected that weird behaviour. It was used to filter out abnormal/weird behaviour. Did some people get bullied for no reason? Absolutely, but it still served a function.

You think boys would be painting their fingers nails or doing the myriad of other weird shit that goes on in schools nowadays if their male peer called them a little "gaylord"? The internet stunned these kid's abiltiy to develop interpersonal skills and gave them little online sanctuaries where this weird abnormal behaviour could fester sxb. Bring back the bullies:fittytousand:
I failed the ‘bullying’ test. Never stood up for myself properly nor did I learn to act normal. It’s joever.

Bullying doesn’t solve inceldom anyway. There’s no bullying for your face. And physically subhuman non-NTs like me will just stay abnormal after being bullied

Last edited:
Faraxs are usually skinny/fat from what I’ve seen. A lot of modern males period are recessed and or skinny fat though.

I do see BBB faraxs occasionally tho. Abominations. Somalis can’t carry fat well

I failed the ‘bullying’ test. Never stood up for myself properly nor did I learn to act normal. It’s joever.

Bullying doesn’t solve inceldom anyway. There’s no bullying for your face. And physically subhuman non-NTs like me will just stay abnormal after being bullied
Curious... how old are you?

I’m Blackpilled as a mf on most things but I still have a red pill approach to things in life. Most East Africans (especially Somalis) should not swallow the black pill, as most have bad hairline, skull shape, frame, eye area (bug eyes, and bad eye area support), buck teeth, and a whole nother multitude of problem, if it wasn’t for Somali and Ethiopian/eriteran culture being so conservative, I suspect a lot of them in the west would be Indian tier for quality anjinabi women
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're not Somali, I don't know why these Horner incels keep including us in their ish.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Just say you're ugly and built like shit and keep it moving.

Stop projecting your insecurities on other ethnicities

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Speak for yourself, you don't talk for Somalis. nacasyahow foosha xun

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
@Waa dhamatay bro respectfully you need to stop being such a fucking self pitying loser. I'm saying this cause I'm tryna help, even if you're ugly and can never become attractive(which I doubt), crying about how ugly you are will never help you. Hit the gym, work on your social skills, go outside more, limit your internet use.

This -pill and -cel nonsense never helped anyone it's internet garbage. Get on your deen and become a better man.

Last edited:
You're not Somali, I don't know why these Horner incels keep including us in their ish.
I have a 23 and me posted round here somewhere i am somali, but let’s keep denying reality, I have no qualms about what I said because a lot of it is shitty diet from birth, zero work out culture, self care, etc. but ay let’s keep calling our women 24/7 on this website but overlooking the men and their flaws lol

You’re right some (not that many tho) somalis are next level subhuman that even I’m shocked as a 3/10 incel. Literally I have a couple of those traits you mentioned and I’m already giga blackpilled.

If a full on barkhad type discovered the blackpill a noose would just materialise around his neck and asphyxiate him.
Barkhad abdi is the epitome of male beauty compared to my cousin that red pilled me 25 years ago.

He was a fresh straight from the Bush and spoke only somali and had zero schooling.
Stayed with us a year when I was 15 and he 19 before he was kicked out of the house and told never to come back basically excommunicated from the family.

Turned out that in that year he went to night school. Became fluent in English and Arabic and had a xamali construction job.

What caused all the issues was that he's been busy, turned out that construction job was a stepping stone. Soon he was pimping out Russian and Ethiopian hoes and selling drugs.
He had an Arab girlfriend too but what caused the scandal was that he also had an affair with 2 married hijab wearing woman a somali and an Egyptian.
2 years later he was in the US as a refugee found a line.

Lost contact with him till Facebook became a thing around 2007. He was a millionaire by then.

Sounds outrageous right , clearly the guy is high IQ but it doesn't explain the attraction of women.

He had one thing going for him and it was his charm and presence. When he walks into a room as a guy you would feel intimidated and uncomfortable. Subconsciously your fight or flight would be triggered even if he was 5ft8 and you have 3inches on him and 20lb of muscle more.

I suspect the reaction for women would have been arousal.

You don't have to go dark triad, but you need to go through a traumatic experience to build yourself up.
Gym maxing, looksmaxing after all that work you are still a , not man.

For all incels I would advise combat arts, boxing, mma, survivalist training and spending weeks months alone camping in the wild.

Or joining a mercenary group and fighting a real war. Surviving that alone transforms you.

Barkhad abdi is the epitome of male beauty compared to my cousin that red pilled me 25 years ago.

He was a fresh straight from the Bush and spoke only somali and had zero schooling.
Stayed with us a year when I was 15 and he 19 before he was kicked out of the house and told never to come back basically excommunicated from the family.

Turned out that in that year he went to night school. Became fluent in English and Arabic and had a xamali construction job.

What caused all the issues was that he's been busy, turned out that construction job was a stepping stone. Soon he was pimping put Russian and Ethiopian s and selling drugs.
He had an Arab girlfriend too but what caused the scandal was that he also had an affair with 2 married hijab wearing woman a somali and an Egyptian.
2 years later he was in the US as a refugee found a line.

Lost contact with him till Facebook became a thing around 2007. He was a millionaire by then.

Sounds outrageous right , clearly the guy is high IQ but it doesn't explain the attraction of women.
If you think Zina and pimping means you have a high IQ and this fasaad is what you praise, you’re in a dark place. The internet has clearly wrapped you beyond belief. As a Somali man who is Muslim, I highly doubt your parents raised you this way. Seek Allah and go back to your original base. You’re not doing yourself any favors.
He had one thing going for him and it was his charm and presence. When he walks into a room as a guy you would feel intimidated and uncomfortable. Subconsciously your fight or flight would be triggered even if he was 5ft8 and you have 3inches on him and 20lb of muscle more.

I suspect the reaction for women would have been arousal.

You don't have to go dark triad, but you need to go through a traumatic experience to build yourself up.
Gym maxing, looksmaxing after all that work you are still a , not man.

For all incels I would advise combat arts, boxing, mma, survivalist training and spending weeks months alone camping in the wild.

Or joining a mercenary group and fighting a real war. Surviving that alone transforms you.

Trending