Is bad cooking grounds for divorce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I am doing my nikah in a few months to a bravanese woman. They are known to be the best cooks so I am not overly worried if she will be a bad cook but what if she is? Cooking is a learned skill that you must be taught before puberty. It is like learning a language; it's easier to master as many languages at the same time when you are a child. Say she is a bad cook, how many years should I give her to improve her cooking skills? 2 years? 5 years?

No . You can learn how to cook online or in general easily within months . Whoever divorces over cooking is a trash imbecile

I am doing my nikah in a few months to a bravanese woman. They are known to be the best cooks so I am not overly worried if she will be a bad cook but what if she is? Cooking is a learned skill that you must be taught before puberty. It is like learning a language; it's easier to master as many languages at the same time when you are a child. Say she is a bad cook, how many years should I give her to improve her cooking skills? 2 years? 5 years?

Somali

Why don't you ask her if she can cook? If not, both of you should enrol in a cooking class.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Or you could learn how to Cook girls like it later on if shes not much of s Cook you can teach her

Only a retard would divorce over something silly like cooking

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Today, u have YOUTUBE u dont need childhood cooking skills. Chefs amateur every where

Or you could learn how to Cook girls like it later on if shes not much of s Cook you can teach her

Only a retard would divorce over something silly like cooking

Mercury would you like it if a women put a strap on and fucked you in the ass?

:ohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.