Is apprenticeship any good ?

who here has taken it and what is expected when you enter the course? I am thinking about doing it, and do a heath course. Even though I already have a degree, but I hear people still take apprenticeship

They won’t let you, it’s better to take a graduate scheme, apprenticeship is only good when your fresh from college, helping my little brother to get a degree apprenticeship

They won’t let you, it’s better to take a graduate scheme, apprenticeship is only good when your fresh from college, helping my little brother to get a degree apprenticeship
hey thanks for the respond what's a graduate scheme and I already have a degree but it's useless

hey thanks for the respond what's a graduate scheme and I already have a degree but it's useless
If your a recent graduate you can apply to most graduate schemes most of them you don’t need to have specific degree, are you from the U.K.? Just apply to most entry level jobs

If it’s 2:1 degree that’s great
yeah I have a 2 1 but public health isn't a easy job to get into whether through graduate scheme and I graduated back in 2018 and I want to take a different course so I guess apprenticeship it is.

yeah I have a 2 1 but public health isn't a easy job to get into whether through graduate scheme and I graduated back in 2018 and I want to take a different course so I guess apprenticeship it is.
It’s better to get converted master degree, because your not really eligible for most apprenticeship because you have a degree

It’s better to get converted master degree, because your not really eligible for most apprenticeship because you have a degree
I looked through the courses for Apprenticeship and they didn't have any of the courses so I guess I will be looking at graduate scheme with my advisor on Tuesday and see from there

Trending

Latest posts