Is anyone watching the WH Correspondent Dinner & Hassan Minaj rn??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Hassan Minaj doing comedy section live right now....
CNN is covering it if anyone is interested. Some of the jokes are really funny.:ftw9nwa:
Opps, I think it's gonna finish soon but I'll edit it on here later on (once it reaches the Utewbz).

TooMacaan

VIP
I just saw it, his jokes were cut and dry for me.
Lol, maybe I just have bad taste in humor then? I admit there were eye rolling cringe moments where he included sjw/dramatic bs but I thought it was also balanced out by true jokes here and there. I also thought his expressions/mannerisms worked to his benefit.

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
What a shame it should've been Trevor although I don't agree with him politically
His stand up is one of the best :banderas:
I notice a lot of people say that about Trevor. Sometimes I think the politics is just a front...it seems like neo-liberalism and anti-Trumpism is a requirement for most mainstream job positions though. I found his daily show delivery to be way too unbearable to give any general interest(and I liked Jon Stewart), so I can't really comment much on the quality of his stand-ups (only saw the escalator one). Do you have any particular favorites?

I notice a lot of people say that about Trevor. Sometimes I think the politics is just a front...it seems like neo-liberalism and anti-Trumpism is a requirement for most mainstream job positions though. I found his daily show delivery to be way too unbearable to give any general interest(and I liked Jon Stewart), so I can't really comment much on the quality of his stand-ups (only saw the escalator one). Do you have any particular favorites?
The escalator one was really good I can't remember any particular one because I used to watch him before he took on the job of John Stewart. But I think there is a new stand up special that he did That's 3 months old. It's not good as his old stuff but it's worth checking out

TooMacaan

VIP
The escalator one was really good I can't remember any particular one because I used to watch him before he took on the job of John Stewart. But I think there is a new stand up special that he did That's 3 months old. It's not good as his old stuff but it's worth checking out
Oh, I never even knew who he was until he replaced JS. I'm more of a Dave Chapelle, Bill Burr, Louie CK, George Carlin type person when it comes to humor (and sometimes Patrice O'neal...when I'm feel self-deprecating). I'll put Trevor on my to-watch list though (does he have a particular genre by the way?).

Oh, I never even knew who he was until he replaced JS. I'm more of a Dave Chapelle, Bill Burr, Louie CK, George Carlin type person when it comes to humor (and sometimes Patrice O'neal...when I'm feel self-deprecating). I'll put Trevor on my to-watch list though (does he have a particular genre by the way?).
What genres are you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts