Is anyone sad at the rapid decline of Christianity in the West?

okay... second reason I particularly hate Protestantism....

and btw I think this is an extremely important point.

Martin Luther promoted what if I remember right is "priesthood of the believers". I think that's the actual term for it. no more submitting to the pope and the priests who are like their "scholars". the removal of this hierarchy.

this is I think is an extremely dangerous principle he introduced. some random Christian commoner is now equal to the pope and to their version of scholars. this is BARBARISM.

anyways, I think it is extremely relevant for us as Muslims because I believe something similar to this "priesthood of the believers" garbage is being promoted in particular to English-speaking Western Muslims (obviously we don't have priests- but we do have scholars).

something I think is emerging and going to become developed is that Muslims in the West consciously or unconsciously... not all but many... will adopt an ikhwani type minhaj and they lack respect for the scholars.

we can see this being promoted with Haqiqatjou, with Yasir Qadhi and with Muhammad Hijab. these YouTube personalities instigate common Muslims to not respect the scholars and to not follow the scholars. I believe this mindset will help to destroy Islam just as Martin Luther's teachings helped to destroy Christianity.

with Protestantism, common Christians could now just interpret Christianity however. with Haqiqatjou, Yasir Qadhi and Muhammad Hijab... common Muslims will turn against the scholars and think they can interpret Islam. however they want

whether Haqiqatjou and Yasir Qadhi are secretly friends behind closed doors (as are the democrats and republicans) or not.... the opposition between Haqiqatjou and Yasir Qadhi is false because fundamentally they are the same.... they both promote an ikhwani minhaj where Muslims don't follow the scholars... Yasir Qadhi does this Westernized liberal rhetoric and Haqiqatjou does this with "based" conservative rhetoric but at bottom its the same. and both are opposed to "Madkhalis" (Salafis who rightly oppose ikhwani ideology) who reject both sides of this false dichotomy. so what's promoted is to follow a liberal ikhwani mindset or a conservative ikhwani mindset but either way you would adopt an ikhwani mindset. and the ikhwani ideology has some sort of connection with freemasonry wallahi.

Most of Europe is still majority Christian, you're talking about a view western European countries like England, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden etc. the entire South Europe and Eastern Europe is extremely religious. Poland by itself has literally more churches than hospitals, the west is just very overrepresented in media due to It being the most developed and richest part, however they don't really represent the rest of Europe.

Your thread is ironic because Christians in Europe despise Islam, hence why the majority Christian European countries are so anti-refugee and islam, you hate agnostic/atheist Europeans yet they're the reason why your family was allowed to seek refuge in first place.
Stop lying, Sweden and other Scandinavian countries are one of if not the least religious countries in the world. Atheism is so high. Christianity is now a minority in the UK and Germany and the Netherlands are heavily irreligious and not members of any religious group. Are you exaggerating Christian numbers because you are an ex-muslim? Someone told me you're not muslim, correct me if I'm wrong.

Stop lying, Sweden and other Scandinavian countries are one of if not the least religious countries in the world. Atheism is so high. Christianity is now a minority in the UK and Germany and the Netherlands are heavily irreligious and not members of any religious group. Are you exaggerating Christian numbers because you are an ex-muslim? Someone told me you're not muslim, correct me if I'm wrong.
Nigga are you illiterate? I literally just said western Europe is mostly atheist hence why I mentioned England, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden etc. I can't form a basic arguments if you mf's cannot even read a simple sentence.

Trending