Is anyone sad at the rapid decline of Christianity in the West?

Is it just me or is anyone genuinely sad at the fact that Christianity is dying in the West and is being replaced by Atheism/Agnosticism? So many statistics show that religion (mainly Christianity) is drastically decreasing in the West. There are a few European countries that are majority Atheist now if i’m not mistaken and Christianity in England & Wales is now below 50% according to a 2021 census. Even though i’m a Muslim alhamdulilah and not a Christian, Atheism/Agnosticism is worse and Christianity is atleast a respectable religion with respectable values, even though we strongly disagree with their theology. Ahlul-kitab (people of the book) have a higher status compared to other disbelievers in Islam. Allah allows us to marry their chaste woman and eat from their slaghtered meat. It’s truly sad to see secular-liberalism turning a once proud traditional religious people into hedonistic ultra-materialistic ungodly people.

We Muslims should learn a lesson from this and not tolerate secular-liberalism in our lands which is going to destroy us in the long-run. May Allah protect us all.

Most of Europe is still majority Christian, you're talking about a view western European countries like England, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden etc. the entire South Europe and Eastern Europe is extremely religious. Poland by itself has literally more churches than hospitals, the west is just very overrepresented in media due to It being the most developed and richest part, however they don't really represent the rest of Europe.

Your thread is ironic because Christians in Europe despise Islam, hence why the majority Christian European countries are so anti-refugee and islam, you hate agnostic/atheist Europeans yet they're the reason why your family was allowed to seek refuge in first place.

Most of Europe is still majority Christian, you're talking about a view western European countries like England, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden etc. the entire South Europe and Eastern Europe is extremely religious. Poland by itself has literally more churches than hospitals, the west is just very overrepresented in media due to It being the most developed and richest part, however they don't really represent the rest of Europe.
Look at the percentage of Christians in many of these countries 20 years ago and compare the percentage of Christians in those countries today. There was a massive decline in the number of Christians in those countries. Poland and Eastern Euope might be an exception but the rest of Euope is unfortunately going down the drain.

Look at the percentage of Christians in many of these countries 20 years ago and compare the percentage of Christians in those countries today. There was a massive decline in the number of Christians in those countries. Poland and Eastern Euope might be an exception but the rest of Euope is unfortunately going down the drain.
South Europe and Ireland are still majority Christian, Christianity is still the number one religion in Europe. Agnosticism and atheism is only wide spread in the west, if you go down south their culture is strongly tied to religion similar to how somalis are with islam.

absolutely. white liberal Western atheist people are like space aliens to me.

the Christians have all kinds of errors and mistaken ideas but they are way more relatable and much more normal.

Is it just me or is anyone genuinely sad at the fact that Christianity is dying in the West and is being replaced by Atheism/Agnosticism? So many statistics show that religion (mainly Christianity) is drastically decreasing in the West. There are a few European countries that are majority Atheist now if i’m not mistaken and Christianity in England & Wales is now below 50% according to a 2021 census. Even though i’m a Muslim alhamdulilah and not a Christian, Atheism/Agnosticism is worse and Christianity is atleast a respectable religion with respectable values, even though we strongly disagree with their theology. Ahlul-kitab (people of the book) have a higher status compared to other disbelievers in Islam. Allah allows us to marry their chaste woman and eat from their slaghtered meat. It’s truly sad to see secular-liberalism turning a once proud traditional religious people into hedonistic ultra-materialistic ungodly people.

We Muslims should learn a lesson from this and not tolerate secular-liberalism in our lands which is going to destroy us in the long-run. May Allah protect us all.

I agree one hundred percent

Most of Europe is still majority Christian, you're talking about a view western European countries like England, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden etc.

the entire South Europe and Eastern Europe is extremely religious.

I think Greece and Italy are still sort of religious but Spain is like Sweden.

this is one of the big politicians in Spain:

Spain is not some traditional religious country at all. It is like Sweden and Canada.

Miss Spain Made History as the First Miss Universe Transgender Competitor​

and this is in 2018. imagine how bad it is now over there. poor Spain. Spain really did used to be a bastion of religiosity under Franco.

a huge number of Muslims from North Africa joined forces with Franco and Muslims and Catholics joined forces and came together in the Spanish Civil War to defeat the Communist atheists that were trying to basically genocide religious people in Spain at that time. if you study what Spain once was during Franco and you look at how it is now, it is extremely depressing.

and honestly it is like this with a lot of Western culture. a lot of these countries had really interesting and unique culture and way healthier values. now they are spreading this filthy plague of godlessness and their cultures are being destroyed.

you look at Germany and Italy for example. Germany has a legit interesting history... their culture doesn't really appeal to me but they had interesting history and some interesting thinkers like Kant and Hegel. now.... their culture really seems ruined. Germany and Italy imo were destroyed for the "crime" of daring to go a different route than Anglo liberalism.

many of these European nations yes were once proud INDEPENDENT countries. now they're basically all under this yoke of anglo domination that is destroying them spiritually and culturally.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
idk a lot of my college educated friends, colleagues and even neighbors are practicing christians and we live in a liberal city. :)

I think Greece and Italy are still sort of religious but Spain is like Sweden.

this is one of the big politicians in Spain:

Spain is not some traditional religious country at all. It is like Sweden and Canada.
Statistically proven Spain is generally way less religious than Italy and Portugal, so you're not wrong but my point still stands about majority of Europe being Christian. I find it funny how the atheist side of Europe is way better developed and financially stable compared to Christian parts like Italy and Greece who are in deep debt.

Statistically proven Spain is generally way less religious than Italy and Portugal, so you're not wrong buy my point still stands about majority of Europe being Christian. I find it funny how the atheist side of Europe is way better developed and financially stable compared to Christian parts like Italy and Greece who are in deep debt.

I hear you can make a lot of money and be very rich if you're willing to sell your soul to Satan. even if that is so, I still don't think it would a good idea.

what is of ultimate importance in the end is not material. a rich person is going to get buried in the ground just like a poor person. but it's the Muslim who enters Jannah.

I hear you can make a lot of money and be very rich if you're willing to sell your soul to Satan. even if that is so, I still don't think it would a good idea.

what is of ultimate importance in the end is not material. a rich person is going to get buried in the ground just like a poor person. but it's the Muslim who enters Jannah.
"Selling your soul" theory is subjective if you're talking about throwing away your dignity and morals for something you don't support for money then yeah I agree that shouldn't be done but if you're talking about a literal sense of selling your soul to satan... then I think it's the best for both you and me to end this conversation.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Christianity has been on the decline in the West since the fall of the Roman Empire. The advent of secularism 200 something years has it's part to play in that.

I don't feel sad because it's slowly happening in some parts of the Islamic world also.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
It's sad but they are Protestants. I am more concerned with the persecution of Christians in the Middle East

It's sad but they are Protestants. I am more concerned with the persecution of Christians in the Middle East
Protestants are Christians bro. Persecution of Christians usually happens the most in countries that are the lest stable but I agree with you, we Muslims should be ashamed of ourselves for the way Christians are treated in many of our countries.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Protestants are Christians bro. Persecution of Christians usually happens the most in countries that are the lest stable but I agree with you, we Muslims should be ashamed of ourselves for the way Christians are treated in many of our countries.
Protestants are Christians indeed but a lot of the Euro "churches" have LGBT priests and endorse many sins. They have innovated the religion. At least the Christians in the ME are pious and true to their faith

Protestantism is an international menace. They are like a notch above atheists in my book. Okay I guess two notches because there has to be a notch between atheists and the kind of people who are Hindu, Voodoo type pagans (Protestants > voodoo people > atheists).

I guess I'd have to go into a lot more detail to explain all the reasons Protestants are such a menace but anyways it is my view that Protestants are a menace.

Protestantism is an international menace. They are like a notch above atheists in my book. Okay I guess two notches because there has to be a notch between atheists and the kind of people who are Hindu, Voodoo type pagans (Protestants > voodoo people > atheists).

I guess I'd have to go into a lot more detail to explain all the reasons Protestants are such a menace but anyways it is my view that Protestants are a menace.
It really depends though. Aren’t Evangelicals quite religious?

It really depends though. Aren’t Evangelicals quite religious?

insha'Allah I'll have some time later to go into detail about this topic.

but to be fair, the Catholics.... the Catholics are borderline almost like Hindus. the level of polytheism amonst them is insane, as everyone knows.

and the modern day Catholic church has seriously sold out. the Pope is a freemason who doesn't even believe in Catholicism. wallahi the Pope is a freemason. personally I think he despises Catholicism. the Catholic church used to openly combat yahud and freemasons. a number of popes openly spoke against masonry and accused them on plotting against religion. at some point the masons took over.

and the church has sold out as far as combatting the lgbt stuff and all that. I think it's inaccurate for people to pretend the Catholic church is holding the line on those sorts of issues and only the protestants aren't. also specifically I think the pope is promoting woman priests or something... the Bible says a woman shouldn't even talk in church.

but I think there are two basic reasons I despise Protestantism and specifically its father Martin Luther.

1- "salvation by grace". "believe on Jesus" and you are saved (supposedly). "faith alone salvation".

this means in their theology you commit whatever sin there is, be the most evil person but as long as you "believe on Jesus" you are saved. this I believe has or can lead to Protestants behaving like psychopaths. they can land in whatever third world country, genocide the natives but as long as they believe in their false aqeedah they think they're guaranteed salvation. this is different than the correct Islamic aqeedah. it is true that tawhid is a key to jannah but you still have to at least pray salaah. the one who doesn't pray is a kaffir. and even some Muslims will go to hell temporarily due to their sins.

so Islam is not consistent with behaving like a psychopath. but Protestantism definitely is. this aspect of their belief is similar to "do as thou wilt" of the satanist Aleister Crowley.

the second one let me do that in a follow up post insha'Allah.

Trending