Is anyone else unemployed

Princefan

80s fan
I've been unemployed for 2 months now and I'm always looking for a job. There are no available access courses right now only in September. I'm thinking of working in a nursery till June then applying for the access course in August. Does that sound like a good plan. I'm 20 btw.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
For me to give you good honest advice about this nursery job I have to ask what’s your academic background in order for me to know where you’re at. Also is this nursery job an apprenticeship?

basically because you said you’re young (20 years old) so you probably don’t have much work experience I’m guessing. .

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've been unemployed for 2 months now and I'm always looking for a job. There are no available access courses right now only in September. I'm thinking of working in a nursery till June then applying for the access course in August. Does that sound like a good plan. I'm 20 btw.
its good you can use it on your cv

Princefan

80s fan
For me to give you good honest advice about this nursery job I have to ask what’s your academic background in order for me to know where you’re at. Also is this nursery job an apprenticeship?

basically because you said you’re young (20 years old) so you probably don’t have much work experience I’m guessing. .
I did work experience whilst I was studying my level 3 Childcare course. So I started as work experience in June 2019 then I worked there until may 2020. In may I finished my level 3 Childcare course. Then in early July to late September I worked a paid job.I was paid £300 per month and I floated around the toddler baby and preschool rooms. I had to change diapers and clean and watch the kids.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I did work experience whilst I was studying my level 3 Childcare course. So I started as work experience in June 2019 then I worked there until may 2020. In may I finished my level 3 Childcare course. Then in early July to late September I worked a paid job.I was paid £300 per month and I floated around the toddler baby and preschool rooms. I had to change diapers and clean and watch the kids.
Impressive so you already a background in childcare from work experience plus you have gained level 3 childcare qualification. I’m presuming it’s an early years educator from 0-5 years old babies?

The Somali Caesar

VIP
It’s seems you certainly qualified obviously you’ve done your GCSE (I’m presuming) and your early years tutor status (EYTS) so if it’s a job your passionate about you should do it. I wish you all the best

Princefan

80s fan
It’s seems you certainly qualified obviously you’ve done your GCSE (I’m presuming) and your early years tutor status (EYTS) so if it’s a job your passionate about you should do it. I wish you all the best
Actually I want to teach English to adults in Somaliland. Do you live in the UK walaal?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Take advantage of this down time! It is your chance to excel! Take as many courses as u can

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you work as and how old are you?

I am in my 80s huuno.
1607364203134.png

Yes I'm unemployed since I can't drive yet and my parents refuse to drive me to work daily. Also I don't even think I'm legally old enough to work.