Is anyone else sick and tired of living in this era of fake outrage, mass hysteria?

Apollo

VIP
I am going to walk up to a white SJW type today and demand that they apologize for their white privilege and ask him or her to pledge allegiance to BLM and black people. Let's see if it works.

I don't disagree with that at all, what I find repugnant is when otherwise disinterested and socially disengaged people start acting like moral arbitrators. "Well erm, if you're not involved, then you're part of the problem".
Holy shit, f*ck OFF, I don't brow-beat you for not championing my causes, at least extend the same courtesy.
That's their tactic. You need to protect yourself from their bullshit or they'll drive you crazy.

I am going to walk up to a white SJW type today and demand that they apologize for their white privilege and ask him or her to pledge allegiance to BLM and black people. Let's see if it works.
"Miss if you don't give my your phone number and agree to several dinner dates, where we naturally split the bill, each subsequently followed by vigorous and unprotected sex you're a massive RACIST."
:dead::dead::lolbron: