Is anyone else sick and tired of being a minority

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Have you tried looking in the mirror every morning and practicing your "G'day Mate"? It has to sound natural

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
How are you calling me a slave when the White man is paying the ceyr of your mother?

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:
You keep saying you dont like being minorty, you don't mean that you want your people to become majority, what you actually mean is that you want to be cadaan. Furthermore, there is a difference between having gratitude and abandoning your religion and background for white man. At the end of the day, you are khasaro for us, point blank.

Take advantage of your oppurtunity sxb many of the Somalis back home would kill to be in your position whilst you care about what some redneck Hillbilly thinks about your people. :russ:

She is a wonderful person and not racist like you.
Her countrymen keep Muslims in concentration camps, systematically remove and sell peoples organs and have unleashed a plague on the world cus of their disgusting culinary practices, but she's a good "person"? Eww, you utter f-ggot.
attack on gook.png

Last edited:
Take advantage of your oppurtunity sxb many of the Somalis back home would kill to be in your position whilst you care about what some redneck Hillbilly thinks about your people. :russ:

If you go back to somalia they secretly hate you and call you 'Qurbajoog"

:dead1::dead1:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
@PhySom To answer your question, no we are not sick and tired of being minority because we are proud and content from where we come from and don't suck up to cadaans unlike you.

You keep saying you dont like being minorty, you don't mean that you want your people to become majority, what you actually mean is that you want to be cadaan. Furthermore, there is a difference between having gratitude and abandoning your religion and background for white man. At the end of the day, you are khasaro for us, point blank.

Too many assumptions, i don't believe in fairy tales and i don't want to be white.

:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:

Trending