Is anyone else sick and tired of being a minority

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Arabian booty Clappers AKA reer Akhaas are running in angry that i won't call myself a "Dark Skin Arab"

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:
How about you answer our question instead of using ad hominems. You believe a british convict system built on the genocide of aboriginals is better than Islam? I had to laugh.

How about you answer our question instead of using ad hominems. You believe a british convict system built on the genocide of aboriginals is better than Islam? I had to laugh.

It is not my job to explain why fairy tales are not a good system , it is up to you to find out ; )

O maxa ka galey? Do you and donโ€™t place the burden of others on your back. The only people who are Australian are the indigenous people. The rest are immigrants and criminals (look up the history)

If anyone has any insightful information please add to the chat, thankyou for your time!
Take solace in knowing that pretty soon the Cadaans are going to be outnumbered by chinks and you'll both be equally getting discrimated against by Mr.Zhang and co loool.

Take solace in knowing that pretty soon the Cadaans are going to be outnumbered by chinks and you'll both be equally getting discrimated against by Mr.Zhang and co loool.
My girlfriend is chinese, she gets mad when i say "Chinese Communist Propaganda".

:wow: :wow:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I wish i was brought up in America, you guys have such esteemed colleges. I am going to try to do my masters/PHD over there in Photonics , hopefully i can find someone to pay off my fees.

:wow: :wow: :wow:
better start now speed applying to scholorships
collect the moneyyy

Trending

Latest posts