Is anyone else sick and tired of being a minority

that's because your walking around with the mentality of a minority, so what if people ask where you're from just say china, thell instantly start running. honestly though you can't expect to live in a white majority country and have people not ask that, they are just using common sense, it's up to you how you view your nationality and as long as they dont start quoting mein kampf it's all good.

@PhySom you have asked a serious question and have only gotten mocking answers. I will give you a serious answer my brother. I understand you're fed up with being a minority and seek to fit in with the cadaans.

Unfortunately my brother, it's impossible to change your biology to become cadaan. You will never be seen as one of them. However, your grandkids are a different story. They have the potential to be substantially cadaan to where their origin will never be questioned or confused.

Here's what you will do to achieve cadaan status for your grandchildren. You'll take for yourself a nice white woman. You have to be realistic when you choose your cadaan wife tho. You have the most optimal chances with fat white cadaan as they have considerably less dignity, so you'll go with them. Don't even think about proper cadaan es.

Then, you'll breed with your fat white woman and be sure to father atleast two half breed sons. Here's the kicker. You'll want to instill white pride firmly into the boy's to make sure they only marry white es.

Granted that you adequately succeed on this front, your son's will father completely cadaan looking kids with white es, and you'll achieve full majority cadaan status for your family. But you'll ofc have completely severed your connection with somalinimo but that's clearly not valued in your family.

Cheers akhi:trumpsmirk:

that ain’t matter
it looks good for the diversity pictures
plus, my SAT looks like it’s gonna be pretty great from here

I wish i was brought up in America, you guys have such esteemed colleges. I am going to try to do my masters/PHD over there in Photonics , hopefully i can find someone to pay off my fees.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I see the haters have come rushing in , i have nothing against Islam but rather believe its inadequate to use as a sole governmental system.

:snoop::snoop:
Islam is not an adequate system? What thought process led you to this conclusion? There has not been one legitimate islamic state for at least 150 years.

This guy believes that a british convict system that is built on the genocide of aboriginals is more adequate than islam, may Allah guide you.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Are you genuinely that stupid to not know that he was trolling? Stop projecting, not everyone is insecure like you.
Allow him hes becoming desperate we have exposed his Cadaan bootyclappery imagine you want to become Cadaan so bad you turn your back on Ilaahay kkkkkk

Unless you ancestors were sent to a penal colony by the British in 1788-1868 or you're a petrol huffing Abo you're not "Australian"saxib.

"Ah yh, I'm full Aussie ya c*nt" :chrisfreshhah:
abos.jpg

@PhySom you have asked a serious question and have only gotten mocking answers. I will give you a serious answer my brother. I understand you're fed up with being a minority and seek to fit in with the cadaans.

Unfortunately my brother, it's impossible to change your biology to become cadaan. You will never be seen as one of them. However, your grandkids are a different story. They have the potential to be substantially cadaan to where their origin will never be questioned or confused.

Here's what you will do to achieve cadaan status for your grandchildren. You'll take for yourself a nice white woman. You have to be realistic when you choose your cadaan wife tho. You have the most optimal chances with fat white cadaan as they have considerably less dignity, so you'll go with them. Don't even think about proper cadaan es.

Then, you'll breed with your fat white woman and be sure to father atleast two half breed sons. Here's the kicker. You'll want to instill white pride firmly into the boy's to make sure they only marry white es.

Granted that you adequately succeed on this front, your son's will father completely cadaan looking kids with white es, and you'll achieve full majority cadaan status for your family. But you'll ofc have completely severed your connection with somalinimo but that's clearly not valued in your family.

Cheers akhi:trumpsmirk:
I said i hate being a minority not that i want to be cadaan. Since Somalia won't be a liveable country for the next 350 years i will think about your offer.

Trending