Is anyone else sick and tired of being a minority

1585324958882.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Being a minority is one of the worst long term curses inflicted on a human. A minority is instinctively seen as the wrong doer in all cases, you are forced to work above and beyond to prove loyalty to an ideal. Every years for the last 20 years i have been asked , at least once, where i am from and how is Australia. The question is a hammer to my belief that i am an Australian, after all how can you call someone a brother who asks 'where are you from'.

How do fellow Sspotters handle the questions and do you believe that one day we will be free of question?

Go to Somalia and u will be FREE. No one will ask u where you are from.

They will ONLY ask you what is your qabil & by your answer they will know where u r from or what gobol :)

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.

Just what is your qabil & by your answer they will know what gobol :)
Eedo, don't say that. We don't want closeted kafirs roaming around, we already have enough inkaar on our plate.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Leave him alone guys he is a minority in the country his parents sought refuge man thought he would become majority as a refuge AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA war wuxuu doqonsana

i’m a negro, a dirty terrorist, a pirate, and a dishwasher going into STEM

MY CHANCES ARE SO HIGH HAHAHAHA

What?

I am a graduate in Physics and Electrical engineering. Trust me when i say this, there is no such thing as Affirmative Action.

They will ONLY ask you what is your qabil & by your answer they will know where u r from or what gobol :)

I have been to Somalia before, noone asks you of your qabil in public lol.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
What?

I am a graduate in Physics and Electrical engineering. Trust me when i say this, there is no such thing as Affirmative Action.
the fact that you don’t get the reference to any of them is disappointing
in the US tho, affirmative action has the whites crying
you’ll see a mexican gay get in with a 1420 SAT but the white guy with a 1510 SAT won’t

the fact that you don’t get the reference to any of them is disappointing
in the US tho, affirmative action has the whites crying
you’ll see a mexican gay get in with a 1420 SAT but the white guy with a 1510 SAT won’t

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

If you get in with a low SAT how will you expect to pass classes?

Trending