Is anyone else sick and tired of being a minority

Being a minority is one of the worst long term curses inflicted on a human. A minority is instinctively seen as the wrong doer in all cases, you are forced to work above and beyond to prove loyalty to an ideal. Every years for the last 20 years i have been asked , at least once, where i am from and how is Australia. The question is a hammer to my belief that i am an Australian, after all how can you call someone a brother who asks 'where are you from'.

How do fellow Sspotters handle the questions and do you believe that one day we will be free of question?

Being a minority is one of the worst long term curses inflicted on a human. A minority is instinctively seen as the wrong doer in all cases, you are forced to work above and beyond to prove loyalty to an ideal. Every years for the last 20 years i have been asked , at least once, where i am from and how is Australia. The question is a hammer to my belief that i am an Australian, after all how can you call someone a brother who asks 'where are you from'.

How do fellow Sspotters handle the questions and do you believe that one day we will be free of question?
you are somali u will never be caddaan

Cuz brits people aka causian founded Australia plus Australia is founded by brits culture and not somali and your ethnicity is somali not Australia and you culture is somali not Australia maybe it is cuz of that stop being beg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
he who hates on Allah and his messenger, the creations of Allah will hate and shun him.
Thats what I love at the end they are only hurting themselves ,

5_56.png

And whoso taketh Allah and His messenger and those who believe (will know that), the party of Allah, they are the victorious.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Thats what I love at the end they are only hurting themselves ,

5_56.png

And whoso taketh Allah and His messenger and those who believe (will know that), the party of Allah, they are the victorious.
They think they are hating islam, but they are only hurting themselves.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Okay back to the question, being minorty waa caadi

I see the haters have come rushing in , i have nothing against Islam but rather believe its inadequate to use as a sole governmental system.

:snoop::snoop:

Trending

Latest posts