Is Antinatalism Rising?

For those who don’t know, Antinatalism or anti-natalism is a family of philosophical views that are critical of reproduction — they consider coming into existence as bad or deem procreation as immoral. Antinatalists thus argue that humans should abstain from having children.

I had a friend who’s non somali and non muslim who’s dating this girl for 2 years. they’re talking about marriage and kids.

He told me, “Well yeah i do want a kid and to raise someone who looks like me, but this world is so fucked up its immoral world and he’s gonna have a miserable life. I think it’s morally wrong to have a kid and i’m just being selfish and narcissistic if we go thru it. My gf agrees with me as well. he’ll have a miserable painful life here 🥲😢

Mind you this dude makes a 100k plus salary as a software engineer. The kid would have a great life with him as a parent

Are gaalo breeding themselves out ? Bro feels morally conflicted having kids

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I'm child free.

Only reason why I don't identify as an antinatalist is because a decent amount of this niggas are cool with force sterilizations :mjkkk: .

I do agree with some of their points though. Life sucks and if your a poor person that keeps having kids you won't be able to provide a nice life for them.

Id prefer to see only financially stable and people that are actually interested in RAISING kids to be the main ones having babies.

One things that's recently started to piss me off is seeing rich dudes create broken homes just because they want to have a bunch of kids. Guys like Nick Cannon, future, and Cam Newton for example got a bunch of baby mommas. It's obvious that these guys won't be an active father figure in all of their children's lives

Is it me or are cadaan people going extinct ?because of them not creating children and mix the madows and all the qanis stuff. Now add this to the list. Them neega's need a new mindset.

Silly way to view the world. By that logic the first humans who would have technically been ‘poor’ by todays standards with a bleak future should have never procreated and none of us should be here.

Is it me or are cadaan people going extinct ?because of them not creating children and mix the madows and all the qanis stuff. Now add this to the list. Them neega's need a new mindset.
It’s what modernity does. It’s not just them but mostly them. The darkies of the world shall prevail once again as in the days of yore. You should be happy sxb. We will win in the end even though we destroyed our homeland. That’s all that matters.

Trending